Spitfire Simulation vs. Game modes - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-29-2019, 05:18 PM   #1
snodipous

Default Spitfire Simulation vs. Game modes

There are two separate control schemes available for the Spitfire - Simulation and Game. How do I determine which scheme the game is using when I'm flying? It's a really confusing way to have the module set up - I have to go into the Adjust Controls window and figure out which version to map my controls to, or map them twice so they are identical in both. And then, if things aren't working as expected, it's one more possible source of user error I have to troubleshoot.

Last edited by snodipous; 07-29-2019 at 05:39 PM.
snodipous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 05:29 PM   #2
grafspee

Quote:
Originally Posted by snodipous View Post
There are two separate control schemes available for the Spitfire - Simulation and Game. How do I determine which scheme the game is using when I'm flying? It's a really confusing way to have the module set up - I have to go into the Adjust Controls window and figure out which version to map my controls to, or map them twice so they are identical in boat. And then, if things aren't working as expected, it's one more possible source of user error I have to troubleshoot.
its in your gameplay options where you choose this flight mechanics but if you flying online it will be forced on you any way i think 100% online server uses Simulation FM
all of this options will be forced on you in online savers beside those ones at right
Simulation mode is ON whne Game Fligh Mode is off just like in my case

Last edited by grafspee; 07-29-2019 at 05:34 PM.
grafspee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 05:41 PM   #3
snodipous

Okay that makes sense, thanks for clearing it up.
snodipous is offline   Reply With Quote