TrackIR now clips through right side of cockpit?

Doesn’t happen with me.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

same in the p51, vigger, f14... somehow it doesn't get fixed. Absolutely imersion killing, all my friends hate it. needs really a fix

Just tried the f14 and it isn't happening? It seems fine, head can't go outside the glass. Haven't tried any other planes yet.

i like this change becouse when you have your cannopy open you can lean your head outside of cocpit left right but when you close it you no longer can its fun during taxing

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

i like this change becouse when you have your cannopy open you can lean your head outside of cocpit left right but when you close it you no longer can its fun during taxing

I'm struggling to understand what the issue here is. The above is the way it's always been, i.e. being able to lean your head out left and right during taxiing with the canopy open to see where you're going!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

I'm struggling to understand what the issue here is. The above is the way it's always been, i.e. being able to lean your head out left and right during taxiing with the canopy open to see where you're going!

No. You can do that with the canopy open which is great. The problem is you can still do it to the right with the canopy shut. Through the glass. I wouldn't have mentioned it if it purely happened with the lid back as I really like that feature.

No. You can do that with the canopy open which is great. The problem is you can still do it to the right with the canopy shut. Through the glass. I wouldn't have mentioned it if it purely happened with the lid back as I really like that feature.

OK, got you!