MI-8 and F-86 Giveaway by me

Ryback

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCCC, thanks for your action! Thanks man...

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

:( My name was forgotten on that list :( sadly .

Congrats to the winners :)

No you weren't forgotten.At the time i made the last list you had a red plus on the right side of your name and you were banned.

I'm sorry for that..Now i really have no idea about what happened.

A red plus .. CCCC I still have no idea why myself unfortunately. You are very kind thank you for the others that received the gift. Warmed their heart ;)

Ask the mods man..I'm pretty sure you were banned for that time.I'm really sorry to hear that.I took special care to write down the list as correctly as possible..I wrote your name than on second pass i even noted you as banned that's why i remember so well.That is unfortunate.

Congrats to the winners! Much respect to cccc for organizing this giveaway :)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Nice, I hardly ever win anything either (usually 'Ýou almost won' sticker orso, nothing of value anyhoo), might be hope for me yet...hehe

Anyhoo, gz on your F-86, Skjold. Hope you'll make lots a miles on that bird!

And to all people with good intentions: Merry and happy Midwinterfest!! (Or Midsummer for peeps 'down-under' ( couldn't help myself: ))

[ame]

[/ame]

I've got the need for (fast attack) SEAD!!

Holy crap I never expect to win anything lol PM sent thank you

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Mi-8MTV2 | MiG-21 | M-2000C | F-86F | P-51D | BS2 | UH-1H | FC3 | CA 1.5 | A-10C |

i7 2700k --EVGA GTX970 --16Gb RAM --Seiki 39" 4K --Saitek X-55 Rhino --Saitek Pro Flight Pedals --TrackIR 5 --Win10 x64