Does the night flying U/C blind look right?

It doesn't look right to me. Does it look like this to everyone? Has it always looked like this?

Normal and blind pulled down. The blind looks like a graphic glitch.

No key assigned. Front dash category:

U/C Indicator Blind

IrroBgC.png

Edited by -0303-

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

Shat a Brack, I didn't even know this was modelled!

Neither did I, assigned the wrong key to the throttle switch (wanting to be able to shut off *everything* battery connected). Never seen before.

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

Normal and blind pulled down. The blind looks like a graphic glitch.
Didn't even know that was there. But, have you tried at night? Or even daylight, of course. Looks like some kind of paper or fabric sheet covering the light so in the dark wouldn't blind you but still making gear lights visible through. But, does it work?

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Didn't even know that was there. But, have you tried at night? Or even daylight, of course. Looks like some kind of paper or fabric sheet covering the light so in the dark wouldn't blind you but still making gear lights visible through. But, does it work?

S!

just tested it on my end this thing is covering those light so you dont see anything so probably its not working,

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Maybe asking for a translucent sheet in something nobody would use was too much :lol: .

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

As I didn't know it was there never tried before, but I did a couple days ago, and yes, it's a piece of fabric, and no, it's not translucent right now.

S!

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago, a lot of things worked.

kfxEf0kk5Jk

Edit:

Can be repaired…

SmA4I8_ZE5E

Edited by petsild

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.