CRS Knob Rotation Issue

mcmike

When I turn the CRS knob on a given waypoint, the CRS line does not rotate 360 degrees. It stops rotating after 30-60 degrees. Rotating the other way also has same issue. What I have just noticed is that the limit seems to change each time you rotate it back and forth. Sometimes it allows you to rotate more and sometimes its only a few degrees. I am using the mouse (since there no hotkeys) and verifyed all other knobs rotate fine.

I have tested this on the ground while stationary to confirm its not related to movement.

has anyone run into this?

Thanks

CPU:i7920 @2.67GHz overclocked to 3.25Ghz

Video:ATI HD5780 Single Monitor

Ram:8 GB DDR3

Equipment:TrackIR4, Buttkicker2Gamer,CH ProFlight Pedals, Saitek X65 Controller

Ok thanks very much. Yes confirmed the mouse wheel works and yes it is slow. Hopefully they fix it and enable hotkeys soon so I can map them to my rotary encoder in my pit.

CPU:i7920 @2.67GHz overclocked to 3.25Ghz

Video:ATI HD5780 Single Monitor

Ram:8 GB DDR3

Equipment:TrackIR4, Buttkicker2Gamer,CH ProFlight Pedals, Saitek X65 Controller

Maintain the shift key pressed while turning your mouse wheel, it'll be much faster.

Pro tip : it works everywhere the mouse wheel does something !

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

• 9 months later...
I reported [thread=226802]this[/thread] and other problems with the controls over a year ago.

=Decoy= reported it up the chain and it did get on the Bug Tracker , but It's been over a year for this Mickey Mouse excrement.

+1 I remember all the requests for the encoders.

Also tack on analog inputs for the rwr volume dials and brightness knobs. Not sure why the audio knobs are not bindable either.

This is a very annoying issue that I've run into as well.

FWIW, fleet night attack and radar jets have a toggle switch instead of a knob. The value also displays on the scratch pad when you press the toggle and you can type in the course you want on the UFCP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reported [thread=226802]this[/thread] and other problems with the controls over a year ago.

=Decoy= reported it up the chain and it did get on the Bug Tracker , but It's been over a year for this Mickey Mouse excrement.

+2 on that SGT. You and I both have sounded the alarm on RAZBAMs saga of illegitimate keybind babies. They obviously have too much going on building other incomplete modules to fix the already released. It seems that they see our complaints as insignificant as the mouse funtionality in the clickable cockpit works as designed. Who cares about the guys that have simpits.

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals