DCS: Hawk T.1A profiles featuring EFM Differential braking for X55

Hey guys!

With the Hawk EFM being released for DCS 2.0.2 the Hawk has lost the ability to steer the nosewheel. Pilots must now steer using differential brakes. Unfortunatly for now the brakes cannot be bound to joystick or throttle keys. I have made profiles that allow steering to be done with rotaries or the yaw axis of the X-55 Rhine HOTAS. Here's how my profiles work:

- The middle 20% (10 to each side) contains a dead-zone.

- The next 15% pulses the brake 250ms out of every second.

- The next 15% pulses the brake 500ms out of every second.

- The last 10% keeps the brake held down completely.

The percentage being the range of motion in the direction you want to travel in. I have made three different profiles. Profile A uses the righternmost rotary on the throttleblock. Profile B uses the lower thumb rotary. Profile C uses the Yaw axis of the stick. So there's the possibility of taking something you are most comfortable with. The brakes only work in mode 1. So if you want to stop using differential brakes on the take-off roll, you can switch to mode 2 to stop using differential braking.

X55_zpswacxeyxx.png

I wasn't able to test this on the Hawk yet as I don't own the NTTR but I tested them on the A-10C and it works great there. I originally posted this here but I am afraid it will drown in other posts about the EFM.

HawkProfA.rar

HawkProfB.rar

HawkProfC.rar

Edited by Sryan

Check my F-15C guide