Haven't Received My P-51 Product Key

Pips

as for the ks paypal pledges luthier said he would e-mail with request for your wants then before shipment e-mail again to confirm, I dont know a timeframe for this. I think he asked in one of the updates for anyone who wanted a p51 from paypal to ask him through pm with details of their pledge. luthier also said that he would try to make all backers happy within reason ie if they had a pledge on ks for say $100 and want matrix options it could be doable.

it is just getting hold of him as obviously he is a bit busy.

Can you confirm this with a link?

Besides I already contacted him weeks ago in which I told him I am a backer and was wondering when I would be hearing from him. I still have to get a reply. I hope I don't have to childishly spam his inbox till he finally answers.

As exited as I am for this title, the contact side of luthier is terrible.

I don't like to say this but I can understand that people are losing faith.

Maybe I should turn my questions about this to YOYO. He seems to be the only dev member to show his face every once in a while.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pméd Ilya and Luthier asking them to resend the email with the keys as I fear it was deleted in my spam folder.

No response, no email.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

We’re moving along with the backer web functionality and making sure it’s both clear and easy to use. The intended end result will allow all project backers, kickstarter or paypal, to log in to the project site and to see their own personalized management screen. It will show you the exact number of rewards you’re eligible for based on your pledge amount. It will show you the rewards you have currently selected along with their status (shipped, in progress, etc). For any unfulfilled rewards, it will allow you to swap them out or enter additional details. We’re working very hard to make sure it’ll be easy to use and to understand, while also being full-featured and problem free, allowing for example such a range of options and easily specifying user accounts for friends you wish to gift additional licenses to, or specify different shipping addresses for several copies of the same aircraft manual, etc.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508681281/dcs-wwii-europe-1944/posts/671732

Some light at the end of the tunnel, however, how hard can it be for any one of these guys to simply respond and resend the email they have sent to my account with my p51 keys?

:disgust:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Some light at the end of the tunnel, however, how hard can it be for any one of these guys to simply respond and resend the email they have sent to my account with my p51 keys?

:disgust:

I don't know.

But do you know how many emails are in his in-box requesting the same and one hundred other things when there are more than 2500 people who pedged? :o)

I don't know.

But do you know how many emails are in his in-box requesting the same and one hundred other things when there are more than 2500 people who pedged? :o)

No I do not, and I don't see 2500+ people requesting help here either about the same issue :smilewink: so I take it most of the process went off just swimmingly.

My mail must have gone into spam and has been auto deleted.

I am simply asking for a resend.

I have mailed/pmed and sent message on kickstarter.

All ignored, piss poor.

Yup, zero response to pms mails and message on kickstarter. I just want them to resend my mail, thats all, not to much to ask is it :dunno:

I'm guessing that Luthier's plan was to organize, and give out the rewards thru a new DCS WW2 website. As usual he's probably been too optimistic on how quickly he thought the new website would come online. Hopefully he'll catch a break at some point, and everything will get sorted sooner than later. :joystick:

Screenshot_zps10d4d7ac.jpg

Luthier, I've sent you several messages here and on Kickstarter, no replies. You promised the P-51 product keys to become available in October. Would like to use them to increase the userbase of DCS even before DCS WWII arrives by gifting to friends.

I'm not panicking but I see a responsiblity on your side to deliver on your promises. Sorry to say but a failure to do so would reflect badly not only on you but also on your partners who backed your project.

MAC

P.S.: I'm in one of the higher MATRIX tiers.

• ED Team

THis is the answer I just got from Ilia:

"Доброе утро! Всем, кто конкретно выбрал лицензии П-51, или их конкретно попросил, их выслал еще два месяца назад. Всем, кто их конкретно не указал, выдам, когда будет готов веб-интерфейс. Иначе вручную трем тысячам человек раздавать индивидуальные комбинации из 12 предметов - будет в сто раз больше кошмара."

P-51 keys were sent two months ago for all, who had asked for them or had chosen this item.

For all, who have not pointed this item, it will be sent as soon as the web-interface is ready.

Otherwise, it would be a real nightmare to prepare individual sets of 12 items for 3000 people.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

And when you take into account most people that aren't in Retail are prolly on some type of Thanksgiving Vacation.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• ED Team
I'll try that.

I pledged $40.00, which I'm sure puts me in the P-51 bracket.

As far as I understand it, 40 is not enough to get you the P-51 until DCS WWII is released, its the higher brackets that get the DCS World key. Sorry if this has been answered already :)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

As far as I understand it, 40 is not enough to get you the P-51 until DCS WWII is released, its the higher brackets that get the DCS World key. Sorry if this has been answered already :)

Which is likely the root of the confusion about these keys and who has and hasn't gotten them.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks yoyo, that just confirms then it was in spam and deleted. I dont recall seeing it, maybe I am wrong.

Hopefully when the new website is up I can claim my keys then if it reflects on my account.

I wasnt also asking for individual sets of anything, just for them to resend to the orginial email address they sent to, which I again sent to them.

Just a simple search in the sent items would pick it up and resend.