[RESOLVED]Cockpit ilumination changes when NS430 popup is visible

danvac

• 3 weeks later...

Cockpit shadow bug with pop-up GPS

Purchased the NS430 base module as well as the relevant device for the MI-8 module earlier today.

When using the pop-up GPS (tried only with the F-5) there is a weird shadow coming along with the unit. Goes away when the pop-up GPS is closed.

I am wondering if there is anyone testing these before putting them on the market?

Track attached.

ns430.miz.trk

Purchased the NS430 base module as well as the relevant device for the MI-8 module earlier today.

When using the pop-up GPS (tried only with the F-5) there is a weird shadow coming along with the unit. Goes away when the pop-up GPS is closed.

I am wondering if there is anyone testing these before putting them on the market?

Track attached.

Yeah man, things get tested, things get reported as well, but a trivial thing like this isn't probably the highest of priorities. I reported this already. and somebody has made a thread about this previously also, you might have missed that. :joystick:

Not trivial. Cockpit looks ugly with wrong lighting and fps is lower because of the flood light effect also trackir stutter.

It was trivial at the time. Anyway, it's been reported and also already discussed so for now there's not much else to say, patience is a virtue and all :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same thing. Weird cockpit light source is being added each time ALT+SHIFT+B is pressed (I bring this GPS on screen). Created clean mission with L-39C just. Latest OpenBeta version now.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...