Haven't Received My P-51 Product Key

Pips

pman, I am the biggest DCS fan, honestly. I have bought almost everything from them in the past, only thing I don't have is the MI8 and that's cause I don't even have time to fly what I have. I'm just really annoyed about this, and RRG is DCS's chosen partner. If they drop the ball it reflects on DCS, as it would with any partnership in business.

If the rewards are such that my dollars don't entitle me to have anything fine come out and say so, my next question would then be why do people with less contribution get more, clear as mud. Who knows.

The silence is deafening!

I think that you should follow the directions in the above post #72. Then take a screen shot of your rewards and post it here. I bet we could help you after we read the description of your rewards, per the KS data bank information :smartass:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you should follow the directions in the above post #72. Then take a screen shot of your rewards and post it here. I bet we could help you after we read the description of your rewards, per the KS data bank information :smartass:

GT 5.0, thanks, but the reward structure is a mess, I was in before the rewards were changed.

I was not interested in tshirts and mentions. I chose a reward that gave me flyables, manuals at the level was a bonus.

Now in the rewards as you have instructed it merely states everything at the previous level.

The thing is in the new structure my level doesn't even exist?

Its a mystery as to what the previous rewards were and how the new rewards affected the people that had already pledged prior to their introduction. This is listed somewhere and I cannot find it.

5guNpdh.jpg

If you look at the various rewards structure diagrams that people have put out in an attempt to decipher all this, the original $200 does not even feature in there?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20586543/DCS%20WWII%20Non-Official%20Brochure_RevD.pdf

One needs to delve into the communication from Ilya regarding how the rewards changed to see who gets what and not after the fact. I cannot make sense of any of it.

The issue I have really is not the keys, I have a key, however am of the belief that some additional keys should be due, at the time the kickstarter was successful.

My correspondence with the people of RRG has been one way only, poor.

The lack of any correspondence from anyone at RRG to a simple query is really pissing me off.

If I am wrong in any of my expectations or assertions I will be the very first person to apologies without question or argument, publicly.

At this juncture though I am in the dark, (and $200 dollars out of pocket) asking for clarification and being met with nothing!

My first post in this thread was mid Nov last year.

I am off the belief that I was due Mustang keys at kickstarter success. I am not saying they were not sent, I am asking that if I was due keys please send them again, as they went into gmail spam and were deleted. No other kickstarter mail was sent to spam, my istake, maybe. If I am not due, just say so, ffs.

In all honesty, I would've still supported the project even with no rewards at all, because I know it will be a success, its that good.

Just communicate, please.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Hans, how much are you in for and what have you got?

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Hans, how much are you in for and what have you got?

Amount pledged: $112.00 USD

Reward: Everything at the $40 level, plus a hard copy of the game’s air combat strategy and tactics manual, and spiral-bound copies of complete aircraft manuals for two flyable aircraft in the game.

I would have pledged more if needed, but after the Kickstarter and stretch goal were met and I purchased IL-2 BoS Premium Alpha, and enjoying it as we speak (^^.)

Edited by Hans-Joachim Marseille

GT 5.0, thanks, but the reward structure is a mess, I was in before the rewards were changed.

I was not interested in tshirts and mentions. I chose a reward that gave me flyables, manuals at the level was a bonus.

Now in the rewards as you have instructed it merely states everything at the previous level.

The thing is in the new structure my level doesn't even exist?

Its a mystery as to what the previous rewards were and how the new rewards affected the people that had already pledged prior to their introduction. This is listed somewhere and I cannot find it.

5guNpdh.jpg

If you look at the various rewards structure diagrams that people have put out in an attempt to decipher all this, the original $200 does not even feature in there?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20586543/DCS%20WWII%20Non-Official%20Brochure_RevD.pdf

One needs to delve into the communication from Ilya regarding how the rewards changed to see who gets what and not after the fact. I cannot make sense of any of it.

The issue I have really is not the keys, I have a key, however am of the belief that some additional keys should be due, at the time the kickstarter was successful.

My correspondence with the people of RRG has been one way only, poor.

The lack of any correspondence from anyone at RRG to a simple query is really pissing me off.

If I am wrong in any of my expectations or assertions I will be the very first person to apologies without question or argument, publicly.

At this juncture though I am in the dark, (and $200 dollars out of pocket) asking for clarification and being met with nothing!

My first post in this thread was mid Nov last year.

I am off the belief that I was due Mustang keys at kickstarter success. I am not saying they were not sent, I am asking that if I was due keys please send them again, as they went into gmail spam and were deleted. No other kickstarter mail was sent to spam, my istake, maybe. If I am not due, just say so, ffs.

In all honesty, I would've still supported the project even with no rewards at all, because I know it will be a success, its that good.

Just communicate, please.

Very good!...some of the minds here will study this...and perhaps help you out

edit: from your image, it looks to me that any keys would be Sept 14 delivery

Edited by GT 5.0

One of my many one-way attempts to communicate with RRG over the P51 rewards (by KS mail, PM here, email, forum):

KS_Communication_zps7ddb42ca.jpg

And before anyone would like to point out that the reward would only become due in September 2014:

Extras_zpsf48c5b25.jpg

Makes me wonder how the weekly Skype team development updates are going for the people who backed $1000 or more.

:music_whistling:

MAC

Russians are on the holiday so i doubt there will be any update today.

I don't have any expectations anymore when it comes to RRG delivering updates. It's all good; I'm enjoying my other games for now.

I feel for you guys who have backed more than me and were promised P-51D keys immediately after Kickstarter finish; it's only fair you get them asap.

One of my many one-way attempts to communicate with RRG over the P51 rewards (by KS mail, PM here, email, forum):

KS_Communication_zps7ddb42ca.jpg

And before anyone would like to point out that the reward would only become due in September 2014:

Extras_zpsf48c5b25.jpg

Makes me wonder how the weekly Skype team development updates are going for the people who backed $1000 or more.

:music_whistling:

MAC

could you also post your KS image like Vlerkies has...may have a clue in there as to the problem. I'm sure llya will work to get you guys happy on this

Edited by GT 5.0

• ED Team
Hi Sith, we all respect Ilya's privacy and want this game to be a success. It's just that problems need to be addressed ... it's not a good show. They're not asking the world.

I totally get it, I appreciate it. But I am also know how my personal life goes and things happen, his last update sounded pretty bumpy, as well, he had some other personal things going on beyond that. I am not making excuses of course, I want to know and see more, I know there are still things happening behind the scenes too (apart from the holidays anyways). I just want us all to manage our frustration levels... its ok to vent, and nothing bad has been done in this thread, but you know how forums go :)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Hmm, well the problem is that Ilya doesnt appear to want himself :/

As of this post the last time he was on the forums was : Last Activity: 11-01-2013 05:38 PM

That quite frankly is very poor, I cant believe that whatever he is having to deal with means that he hasnt had even half hour in over 2 months...

As far as I am aware (Happy to be corrected) they havent appointed a community rep as they were supposed to?

Atm I am glad that I reduced my pledge, its a shame as I was a big supporter of Ilya when I met him at Duxford but meh, he hasnt helped himself with this one.

I'd love nothing more then to see Ilya turn this around but I will watch cautiously.

Pman

My impression is that the community is handling their frustration levels rather well and I've yet to come across someone here who doesn't clearly want this project to succeed. That being said I believe ED should pick up the ball and run with it if there are things going on behind the scenes that prevent things from running smoothly, at least temporarily. After all, ED has strongly endorsed the Kickstarter and DCS WWII.

But I completely understand that there are situations in life when it's hard to perform as expected, we're all human.

MAC

I totally get it, I appreciate it. But I also know how my personal life goes and things happen
I also know how rough life can be, but I still show up at work everyday and give it my best.

It takes a lot to keep sane and fight dark thoughts and it will affect work, but it's not an excuse to get sloppy all together.

We, his fans, are reaching out to him and waiting for a sign.

Very good!...some of the minds here will study this...and perhaps help you out

edit: from your image, it looks to me that any keys would be Sept 14 delivery

Negative Sir, it was on Kickstarter completion (the p51 stuff). Again maybe they sent it but, however I am merely asking for confirmation of such, to which i am met with blank replies.

I'm in the same boat as Vlerkies, not received my P-51 keys after pledging $150 on kickstarter.

Personally i find it appalling that we have yet to even hear about rewards let alone get ones we are owed from when kickstarter succeeded.

I'm all for keeping frustration in check however, the actual kickstarter turned into a very large mess by the end with the number of times rewards were added and changed.

I'm in the same boat as Vlerkies, not received my P-51 keys after pledging $150 on kickstarter.

Personally i find it appalling that we have yet to even hear about rewards let alone get ones we are owed from when kickstarter succeeded.

I'm all for keeping frustration in check however, the actual kickstarter turned into a very large mess by the end with the number of times rewards were added and changed.

that's not possible...if you take the time to look, I'm betting your key delivery date is 9 14.

at kickstarter completion, that was the deal, for me at least. 100% sure

that's not possible...if you take the time to look, I'm betting your key delivery date is 9 14.

GT 5.0, please stop hammering on the Sept 14 delivery statement. There's plenty of examples when this is just not applicable because it contradicts reward promises made either in the reward descriptions themselves, in the kickstarter text or would otherwise defy the rules of logic.

Phrases such as:

- 'Upon successful completion of the Kickstarter'

- 'Available October 2013'

As one of the $1000 backers pointed out, his reward summary states estimated delivery September 2014, but includes access to weekly team development updates via Skype. Now what good would those development updates be after completion of development?

So please, stop.

MAC

GT 5.0, please stop hammering on the Sept 14 delivery statement. There's plenty of examples when this is just not applicable because it contradicts reward promises made either in the reward descriptions themselves, in the kickstarter text or would otherwise defy the rules of logic.

Phrases such as:

- 'Upon successful completion of the Kickstarter'

- 'Available October 2013'

As one of the $1000 backers pointed out, his reward summary states estimated delivery September 2014, but includes access to weekly team development updates via Skype. Now what good would those development updates be after completion of development?

So please, stop.

MAC

the date is important, my posts are for individuals in general to check at KS. In your particular case you should have already received the keys if you chose it

as a digital extra...that's if you were even asked yet

Edited by GT 5.0