Baltic Dragon website

baltic_dragon

Hey guys!

Happy to announce that I have finally built my website, where you can find info about all my campaigns and projects in one place - including reviews, trailers etc. I found that all that information was scattered around the net, forums etc. so hope this will make things easier to navigate for you.

Let me know what you think: https://www.baltic-dragon.net/

Feel free to comment and share!

1356477893_WebsiteforFB.thumb.png.def72aee292143c0afb435ec5125e8c4.png

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Lots of info to be found on your new website, I didn't knew that Raven One would need the Supercarrier dlc, so glad to have pre-purchased it :)

Also, on the A-10C section this piked my interest "upcoming DLC prepared by Ranger79" .. I thought that Ranger was no longer editing Campaigns.

Best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Lots of info to be found on your new website, I didn't knew that Raven One would need the Supercarrier dlc, so glad to have pre-purchased it :)

Also, on the A-10C section this piked my interest "upcoming DLC prepared by Ranger79" .. I thought that Ranger was no longer editing Campaigns.

Best regards,

Eduardo

Hey! That must be some copy-paste typo.. where did you find it exactly?

Sorry for false hopes, haven’t been in touch with Ranger for quite some time, sadly.l

Edit: found it - this part was written before Piercing Fury was released which shows how many bumps we had on the road to Iron Flag...

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Edit: found it - this part was written before Piercing Fury was released which shows how many bumps we had on the road to Iron Flag...

:) no worries, I imagined it could be a typo. I look forward to Iron Flag, as I never got to really master the A-10C :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Great site, nicely done!

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

Hi Baltic, you have already developed so many campaigns for a wide variety of modules. Couldn't you do one for the Mig21 module? I think that would rock mightily...

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

• 3 years later...

Hey, I was on your website and noticed a campaign for Enemy Within 3.0 MULTIPLAYER.  It said that it was released but I do not see it anywhere.  I would really to fly this as multiplayer.  Do you know where I could find it.

System Specs:

AMD 5950X (liquid-cooled), Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro Motherboard, 32 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz, Samsung Evo 970 Plus 2 TB, Seagate 2TB SSD, Geforce RTX 4080 GPU, Rosewill Glacier 1000W Power Supply, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (Stick, Throttle), Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals, NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 w/ProClip, (1) Vizio 40" 4K Monitor, TPLink Dual Band Wireless Card, Window 11 OS