Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

mQpUzHFMhGc

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

NbiWEYI1Ggo

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Szkolenie Wirowka WIML - Polish high-G training #myTube

With the renowned MiG-29 solo display pilot col. Robert Kozak (died in a car crash in 2012)

http://lotnictwo.net.pl/10-lotnictwo_wojskowe/121-lotnictwo_wojskowe_po_zimnej_wojnie/8795-plk_kozak-4.html#post821513

[ame]

[/ame]

I had no idea we had such a facility. It must be a fresh one. Notice the G onset performance.

Edited by Bucic

To whom it may concern,

[ame]

[/ame]

Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4 /i9-12900KF /64 Gb- G.SKILL Trident  DDR4 4000 МГц / Palit GeForce RTX 3070 Ti GameRock 8GB /Corsair HX1200 1200W 

DCS A-10C Обучающий урок "Концепция HOTAS" (RU)

DCS P-51D Руководство пилота

Обучающие миссии для Ми-8 (Радиооборудование)