ForceFeel seat

I have no problem with their website, latest Firefox and Bitdefender total security

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i did the mistake too and ordered from realteus.

Until today no seat nor a serial key for the software.

For me the money is burned.

I gave them a date limit, when i dont recieve at least the serial key i will go my way to the police. Does it help? Maybe if enough people do it.

Now i orderd from Andre and i should did this in first place. I preordererd and after 2 minutes i got my seriual key and last week i got the message the seat is on its way. After 1 1/2 weeks.

As far as realteus goes, make your expirience public here and on their facebook page or any other forum. I will involve the law too.

Hi,

i did the mistake too and ordered from realteus.

Until today no seat nor a serial key for the software.

For me the money is burned.

I gave them a date limit, when i dont recieve at least the serial key i will go my way to the police. Does it help? Maybe if enough people do it.

Now i orderd from Andre and i should did this in first place. I preordererd and after 2 minutes i got my seriual key and last week i got the message the seat is on its way. After 1 1/2 weeks.

As far as realteus goes, make your expirience public here and on their facebook page or any other forum. I will involve the law too.

I understand you ordered from the very first Realteus batch.

The point about suing them is that some other customers (myself included) received our seats, so apparently it´s not fraud.

Good luck and I hope you are flying with a vibrating seat soon, it´s an amazing experience.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

And what was the difference to Andres‘ seat again?

Go get a refund and buy at Andres‘ place.

That‘s what I would try to do, if I would be in your position.

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

not much if you are able to get a 8-motor jetseat

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

not much if you are able to get a 8-motor jetseat

I ordered from Andre and the seat is on its way.(after I realize what is going on with realteus)

I didnt order from realteus first batch.My order is now 2 Month old.

The thing is this:

i have no problem with waiting, for 1-2 Month for the seat but .... I ordered the wing software with the seat and the fact that realteus is not able, after 2 Month, to send me the registration tells all you need to know.

I got my serial from andre after 2 minutes.

As said before, I expect absolutely nothing from realteus to come. The money is gone and they won't refund the money. Case closed!

I ordered from Andre and the seat is on its way.(after I realize what is going on with realteus)

I didnt order from realteus first batch.My order is now 2 Month old.

The thing is this:

i have no problem with waiting, for 1-2 Month for the seat but .... I ordered the wing software with the seat and the fact that realteus is not able, after 2 Month, to send me the registration tells all you need to know.

I got my serial from andre after 2 minutes.

As said before, I expect absolutely nothing from realteus to come. The money is gone and they won't refund the money. Case closed!

Good luck with your refunding, did you ask for it or just assuming money is gone?

I have no idea, maybe they use a particular system to asign seat units to license keys, and not having the seats ready makes the system useless.

Anyway you sure enjoy Andre´s seat :pilotfly:

I ordered mine in late April as well. I have no problem with the delay but the lack of updates is pretty damn annoying. Just tell me what's going on and I can live with it!

At this point I'm just trying to get my money back, I'm not even interested anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
Welp their site certificate is ****ed up once again. Won't even let me view their page.. I'm really thinking about contacting someone about this. I want my money back.

Very bad timing for this to happen when everyone is waiting on May batch news. I hope they solve it asap.

Yesterday I received my seat from andre, after 3 weeks.

My order from realteus is 4 month old and I received .....nothing.

I bought the simshaker wings software from realteus. Now they tell me I should use the freeware version. Money back? No Chance.

I bought the simshaker wings software from realteus. Now they tell me I should use the freeware version. Money back? No Chance.

I'll take them to court. I'm not ****ing around with them.

This is also why I bought my jetseat from Andre. I saw this site previously and I didn't trust that it would all go smoothly. Hopefully you can at least get your money back. 4 months is a long time to be waiting.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

SimShaker Wings never ever has supported DCS. It could be user mistake, sir. SimShaker for Aviators began DCS support around March this year.

Aviators is for DCS, but I wanted Simshaker Wings and payed for it.

And now they tell me to use freeware?�

They won't send me money back.

As told before, for me the money is gone. Of course I reported this to the police Station and I hope everybody who got fooled by realteus do the same.

EDIT: to get things clear: I have no problem with simshaker whatsoever, the problem is realteus not delivering what they sold. I recieved my simshaker software from Andre and all is working and fine.

Edited by Malexx

I just got on their site and sent a message to customer support asking what happened to my order.

If I get a reply I will let you know.

They did state at the time of ordering that delivery would be in the "summer". So it's a bit like groundhog day, F14 release all over again. Astronomical summer ends around 21st Sept, so time yet.

Still, they should keep regular updates on their blog.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Aviators is for DCS, but I wanted Simshaker Wings and payed for it.

And now they tell me to use freeware?�

They won't send me money back.

As told before, for me the money is gone. Of course I reported this to the police Station and I hope everybody who got fooled by realteus do the same.

That seems to be reasonable to use SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 freeware in case of DCS, there is just no other software to make that job.

I believe Realteus had no bad intentions. I suggest you expected some other stuff from Realteus, as well as they did, but in any business something could go wrong. Could you please try to be forbearing to a small-business guys?

“You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” – Richard Branson

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]