Troops embarking

P.Carrasco =Keep Flying=

Works fine in Single Player BUT as is so often the case, it is still broken in MULTIPLAYER - the troops just will not load... terrible shame.. no idea whether there is any intention or inclination to get this working but you can always hope....

SIGBLOCK.png

• 2 weeks later...

Has anything been changed in the latest one or two updates regarding troop transportation? I had set up some missions where the grunts happily embarked.

Now those very same units are dancing marigold pietz and/or run towards my chopper. Then they stop, their Labels vanish - but the units don't. I also cannot let them disembark again.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

Check your settings... it works fine. Compare Suntag's example miz in this thread or my one in this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=231952

Thanks Gizzy, I'll give it a try. It seems to me that the main point is to set the advanced waypoint of the helo as first/spawn wp? Because until now I had set it to the point where I picked up the troops.

The advanced waypoints for the troops themselves have to be at the "proper" waypoint, though?

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

Yes, if you set up at a WP other than spawn, the troops do not board... often one sticks his head through your rear floor ha ha. Set up that ADV ACTION at spawn to name the UNITS to be picked up... you can have as many as you like.

Second question yes, make sure you set the AC type in ADV ACTION and the pick up radius from the arrow head...

and all should be good - famous last words eh! ? Any probs adapt my example in the thread link... or PM me :)

SIGBLOCK.png

Yes, if you set up at a WP other than spawn, the troops do not board... often one sticks his head through your rear floor ha ha. Set up that ADV ACTION at spawn to name the UNITS to be picked up... you can have as many as you like.

Second question yes, make sure you set the AC type in ADV ACTION and the pick up radius from the arrow head...

and all should be good - famous last words eh! ? Any probs adapt my example in the thread link... or PM me :)

Thanks, much appreciated. (edit): I've tried it and ist really working. Troops are still running around in circles sometimes, but its possible again to pick them up

Edited by Tomcatter87