WWII and Combined Arms

Veteran66

That's an excuse that is used way too many times in this sim. How about finishing what you start, ED. Way too many "early access" reasons. The only early access they don't mind is our $$$$$$.

Edited by 352ndDeacon
Not completed- early access

thats very dramatic, in the e-shop you still see that its in early access and what that means.

Cool. On Steam it doesn't and as far as I know I am free to choose where I get my DLCs from.

BTW, the assets have been out for like a year and a half. How much longer do you think we should wait ? Another year and a half in early access ?

If it's not finished then fine, ED should just be honest about it and tell people upfront they're about to buy an unfinished product. That's all I'm asking for.

thats from steam:

The DCS: World War II Assets Pack will continue to grow with DCS: Combined Arms compatibility and free asset additions.

i understand your grief, u got two options here adopt CA with a mod to work with all vehicles and have fun or wait for how long it will take.

every game i played was better with mods, its the same with dcs.

have fun ;)

Fair enough. So it does ambiguously mention something in the description of the assets, but nothing when looking at CA itself. I think we can both agree it should be made 100% clear for anyone interested in either of the two products that they are mostly not compatible.

• 3 weeks later...
none of it works in ca talk abotu a booby prize just wasted my money

Some this work, just not the things most of us would like to be using. And they still indicate that it is their intention to make it work. There was more compatible vehs when it was first released.

• 1 month later...
Dr.lex has part of CA develop team, has some "improvements" planned to CA.

any new information to pass along for manually controllable WW2 ground units?

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17