Request to allow reputation in Chit-Chat - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 08:03 PM   #21
NineLine
Community Manager

But it has no value, so why cant ED and "their agents" be allowed to take part?
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 06-17-2016, 11:55 PM   #22
Cibit
Veteran

I think once you have about er 32 rep points you should be awarded a new module of your choice

Old 06-18-2016, 02:05 AM   #23
Darkbrotherhood7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cibit View Post
I think once you have about er 32 rep points you should be awarded a new module of your choice
Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call
Old 06-18-2016, 06:58 AM   #24
Flagrum
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaOneSix View Post
There were rep farming threads whose sole purpose was for people to post and for other people in the thread to rep those posts. If Chit-Chat allowed reputation, nothing would prevent those threads form returning. Even if a mod deletes them, the rep doesn't go away.
And what prevents such rep farming threads to appear anywhere else ... that could not be applied in chit-chat as well? Just define that rep-farming threads are off-topic, even in chit-chat, and moderate them accordingly.

Old 06-18-2016, 07:14 PM   #25
NineLine
Community Manager

Honestly, I cant see us moderating rep farming because.... who really cares? If you need to rep farm to get some meaningless rep points on an internet forum, all I will do is feel sorry for you
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 06-18-2016, 07:22 PM   #26
Yurgon
Campaign Testers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Honestly, I cant see us moderating rep farming because.... who really cares? If you need to rep farm to get some meaningless rep points on an internet forum, all I will do is feel sorry for you
Sounds reasonable.

So, does that mean the request will be fulfilled?
Old 06-18-2016, 07:28 PM   #27
NineLine
Community Manager

I doubt it lol
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 06-18-2016, 07:28 PM   #28
cichlidfan
Veteran

Quote:
So then, there is no reason for the rule.
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
Old 06-18-2016, 07:47 PM   #29
NineLine
Community Manager

Which rule?

http://forums.eagle.ru/rules.php#en
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 06-18-2016, 08:28 PM   #30
cichlidfan
Veteran

Quote:
\

Please try to keep up with the conversation.
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
Closed Thread