Pilot body movement

BoneDust

Would love to see the pilot body movement in the Hornet that is shown in the F14B

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Heatblur definitely upped the quality threshold.

+1

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

They definitely did so with the cockpit textures. They are photorealistic. Though i will wait until i see them with my own eyes. I had almost the same impression in one the of hornets videos some months ago (the ones where wags presented the cockpit), and I don't have that impression when in game. Also true that i can't play with everything maxed out.

They definitely did so with the cockpit textures. They are photorealistic. Though i will wait until i see them with my own eyes. I had almost the same impression in one the of hornets videos some months ago (the ones where wags presented the cockpit), and I don't have that impression when in game. Also true that i can't play with everything maxed out.

The F18 model is exceptional in my opinion; including the cockpit. It could be as you said that you don't have everything on. :thumbup:

I would like to see the pilot movement improved and I wouldn't mind seeing them increase the tail strobe and nav light brightness. Other than those things the hornet model is perfect in my opinion. :thumbup:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Indeed they did, really impressive work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I'm really satisfied of F-14B's 3D model,pilot animation!

Not until HB F-14 revealed,I realized ED havent done enough for that.

HB use laser scanner to make a perfect accurate cockpit,while ED made big mistake in Hornet cockpit 3D model (really inaccurate panel angle relationship) at early stage.

Although they fixd it.But I still don't even know at this point,whether Hornet cockpit 3D model is really as accurate as HB's Tomcat

Edited by tifafan