NEVADA map extension

SnappShot

Given the US Navy direction things are heading in DCS (Hornet, Tomcat, Carrier Ops) it would make sense to expand for Fallon and other NAS'.

Would also help to increase/improve the relevance of the map, especially to set up some USN DACT versus the F-16 that's coming in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Afaik, it's already been stated it's not in the plans.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

That is too bad. Does not seem like a major undertaking for something to add immersion to Naval Flight Training. Probably would sell more of the map with the Hornet.

Edited by Bloodhound57

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Ultimate West Coast US Map would extend down into Arizona -Luke AFB, Davis Monthan AFB and MCAS Yuma and further into California to include MCAS Miramar, NAS North Island, NAF El Centro and NAS Lemoore which is home to the West Coast Hornet fleet. Lemoore is just the other side of the Sierra Nevada mountains from China Lake. A training carrier could also be located off the coast of San Diego.

Its probably just a matter of time before map size increase, especially with the level of detail we see on Nevada. I'm assuming the entire west coast would melt some PCs. 10 years from now when whe have the i18 with 100 cores all being used and the GTX 12000 with 50GB of memory perhaps we will see this.

How about an east coast map the Norfolk Langley area has a bunch of use, usaf and us a installations

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

My ultimate wish would be the whole globe, not everything would need to be high quality. It would be rather cool to fly from Nellis to Tyndall. :D Or hop across the pond to the sandboxes.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Don’t forget hill AFB and the all the airspace in New Mexico with Holloman afb, Kirtland afb and canon afb.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

On top of that, any map size larger than 350x350Nm is going to degrade performance immensely as stated by Waggs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo