[RESOLVED]TEMPORARY SOLUTION FOR MISSING LINES IN HUD

Zeus67

Outstanding customer services Sir :)

Excellent

Thanks Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Yes, but you should not be able to turn the IRMV on on the ground, that is a bug AFAIK.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Thank you :-)

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (8x 3.9GHz / 4.5GHz Turbo) | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon | 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 8GB MSI RTX2080Super GAMING X TRIO | 1000GB SAMSUNG 970-EVO Plus M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 | SSD 1000GB Crucial MX500 (560MB/s - 510MB/s) | TrackIR 5;

Modules: FC3, A10C, A10C II, Mig21Bis, F-16C Viper, FA-18C, JF-17 Thunder, L-39, CArms, Hawk, Aviojet C101, F-86 Sabre, Mig 15, Razbam M2KC, F-5E Tiger, Viggen, Spitfire, Mustang, Dora, BF-109, AV-8B Harrier, Persian Gulf, FA-18C, F-16 Viper, JF-17 Thunder, F-14B TomCattiCat, SuperCarrier, Nevada, Syria, Mariann-Island, South-Atlantic, Channel-Map, Normandy Map + WWII Assets Pack

Outstanding work and customer service !

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Oops, did I do it wrong?

Replaced the files but still my HUD is missing Pitch ladder and still missing some pippers.: Gun dot (range circle is still there), Sidewinder and sidearm pippers

EDIT

rolled back to prev update and pitch ladder was good. have to stay there until the fix works for me i guess.

Edited by murphyl-1

I lost more things than just the bars in the HUD after the last update. Pitch bar, FPM, sideslip indicator... I suspect maybe some bug with the INS? I don´t start cold and dark, the INS is in NAV by default. Was fine before the last update of the 1.5.8

• Like 1

Oops, did I do it wrong?

Replaced the files but still my HUD is missing Pitch ladder and still missing some pippers.: Gun dot (range circle is still there), Sidewinder and sidearm pippers

EDIT

rolled back to prev update and pitch ladder was good. have to stay there until the fix works for me i guess.

Same here. Missing just about everything that actually matters on the hud, despite downloading and installing the fix. :no_sad:

Gonna try the version roll back.

I've completely lost my HUD in 2.2...tried the hotfix. Nothing.

Odaat: I tried what you said, and now I've lost the pitch ladder in standard DCS world.

UPDATE: I just copied and pasted my cockpit folder from 1.5.8 (everything working fine there) into 2.2 now I have my HUD back, but the RWR symbology is now there stuck at the 12 o'clock position in thick lines and blank. At least I have something now...

Screen_171218_022150.jpg

Edited by todd022
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've completely lost my HUD in 2.2...tried the hotfix. Nothing.

Odaat: I tried what you said, and now I've lost the pitch ladder in standard DCS world.

UPDATE: I just copied and pasted my cockpit folder from 1.5.8 (everything working fine there) into 2.2 now I have my HUD back, but the RWR symbology is now there stuck at the 12 o'clock position in thick lines and blank. At least I have something now...

Screen_171218_022150.jpg

The fix is only required for the latest updates - which affected only the Release and Beta branches of DCS World. 2.2 wasn't affected.

TEMPORARY SOLUTION FOR MISSING LINES IN HUD

The fix is only required for the latest updates - which affected only the Release and Beta branches of DCS World. 2.2 wasn't affected.

That’s my problem...OOPS

So...anyone have that 2.2 cockpit folder handy??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Many Thanks

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

Do the Missing Lines also include the CCIP HUD Symbology ?

I can't for the life of me get the CCIP targeting lines to show up.

I have lots of M-82's, they are selected, I'm in CIP mode and have tried hitting the Cage/Uncage repeatedly. Although the HUD does say it's in CCIP Mode, I have yet to see a targeting line.

Furthermore, I have done everything I can see is being done in the following video as well "I HAVE READ THE MANUAL" for what it's worth at the moment.

If the Missing Lines issue resolved in the top post is NOT my problem, can someone please explain why I haven't seen the CCIP Targeting symbology when it appears I have everything else set up properly ?

SnowTiger:joystick:

Do the Missing Lines also include the CCIP HUD Symbology ?

I can't for the life of me get the CCIP targeting lines to show up.

I have lots of M-82's, they are selected, I'm in CIP mode and have tried hitting the Cage/Uncage repeatedly. Although the HUD does say it's in CCIP Mode, I have yet to see a targeting line.

Furthermore, I have done everything I can see is being done in the following video as well "I HAVE READ THE MANUAL" for what it's worth at the moment.

If the Missing Lines issue resolved in the top post is NOT my problem, can someone please explain why I haven't seen the CCIP Targeting symbology when it appears I have everything else set up properly ?

The fix will solve it. Same happened to me.

Good luck,

Sydy