BFVG WIP Thread

Raz_Specter

Looking good chaps! Do the V1s run out of fuel and hit the ground and if so is there anyway to control where they run out?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Looking good chaps! Do the V1s run out of fuel and hit the ground and if so is there anyway to control where they run out?

Hi Jacks,

I have made it so the V1 has a realistic maximum range which is represented by its largest ring marker in the ME (approximately 250km). Its a simple case of setting its target via the "fire at point" advanced waypoint command. It will then launch after loading and make its way to the target. There are 15 rockets available to launch in total.

I have also created a sample mission that will be included at release to show functionality. The missile does not run out of fuel as this was an update the Germans implemented following early launches.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OMG!

I am humbled and awed!

This is a dream come true for me.

When My Dad was stationed in Normandy, he was at the front, waiting in his work truck. (He was a radio man, expert) After fixing the command radio, a V1 landed close to his truck.

Shrapnel passed through the truck and tool box he was sitting on!

He said he shook for hours after that................

I must shoot them down!

You guys are awesome!

Hi Hawkeye,

You are welcome mate and I can confirm it is great fun trying to shoot one of these down :thumbup:

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Think my pants have just been wetted! Those screenies look Ab Fab. These are the kinds of mods we really need in DCS. Cheers guys

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Some inspiration.

16751611381_15a20ba3bb_c.jpg

16545517607_20355a7170_c.jpg

16751716062_72bd959828_c.jpg

16726889116_d8eeea642c_c.jpg

16565394520_740a697565_c.jpg

16752775835_703aab9430_c.jpg

16566669809_1c8392bc89_c.jpg

16545515247_7d0344199e_c.jpg

img007.jpg

lykFvqPk_Y4

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Nice looking AM2 matting! Well done chaps

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

• 2 months later...
Ok, so right after posting the above it said "could work for Viggen.....", so I guess my question is that provided you can land on the road in a Vig then could you pull up to this and stay on the road and tale fuel and arms?

Hi Robert31178,

I have tested this on the Viggen and it does work to a point. Unfortunately the Viggen does not have the same undercarriage strength as the AV-8B and therefore its undercarriage collapses on contact with the AM2. However it will rearm and refuel.

If Heatblur/ED gave the Viggen the same undercarriage rigidity as the AV-8B then it would work perfectly and of course gave it the ability to spawn in the same way (Ground/Ground Hot). I can mod the latter for testing no problem but the undercarriage is an entirely different matter I'm afraid.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to this! Finally we will be able to create our own individual FARPS for helos!

BTW When you release the mod, will you include the guys and bombs on troley? any chance of Russian stuff like bombs or rocket pods on a trolley?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Really nice work. May I ask, would you consider trying to make a HMS Illustrious or Invincible mod in the future?

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Razbam show'd a Invincible class carrier being made. I think it was HMS Invincible

I've started Hermes [to the best of my ability] ;)

I have Lusty in dry dock which I go to now and then when I get pissed off with Hermes. :joystick:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Razbam show'd a Invincible class carrier being made. I think it was HMS Invincible

I've started Hermes [to the best of my ability] ;)

I have Lusty in dry dock which I go to now and then when I get pissed off with Hermes. :joystick:

Great to know people are on it. Thanks

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Looking forward to this! Finally we will be able to create our own individual FARPS for helos!

BTW When you release the mod, will you include the guys and bombs on troley? any chance of Russian stuff like bombs or rocket pods on a trolley?

Hi Stratos,

We are currently working on a number of additional items which will be included in the Mod, which will include the trolley etc. As for Soviet style weapons and trolleys, they are already available here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=180469

Thanks for your interest in our work. :thumbup:

Merry Christmas, do we get a nice AM2 present? :-D

Hi f4l0,

Unfortunately we are not ready to go to press on this one yet but we hope to shortly as the pack will contain a number of additional items. Thanks for your interest in our work. :thumbup:

• Like 1

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Stratos,

We are currently working on a number of additional items which will be included in the Mod, which will include the trolley etc. As for Soviet style weapons and trolleys, they are already available here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=180469

Thanks for your interest in our work. :thumbup:

Thanks to you for creating this MOD!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!