The Never Leave Your Wingman Screenshot Contest!

IronMike

please nominate me

I will later

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But thats A.I ? is it aloud?

yes, mate. you can be totally free and creative as long as it comes from our DCS World 2.0. Like maybe a shilka firing or whatever your creativity likes, we are looking forward to it.

All of your shots are already very exciting. Very nice, keep it coming!

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

yes, mate. you can be totally free and creative as long as it comes from our DCS World 2.0. Like maybe a shilka firing or whatever your creativity likes, we are looking forward to it.

All of your shots are already very exciting. Very nice, keep it coming!

S!

Cheers buddy

Ive been trying to get around the virtual aerobatic groups for screens but no luck yet only managed with the Virtual Patrouille Suisse.

Edited by Coxy_99

Also Coxy - and everyone of course - feel free to edit and alter your submission as much as you want until deadline. Pls edit your original post though and dont submit several times to help us with a clean overview. Thanks. What counts will be the final edit of your post on

January 19th, 0000Zulu.

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

Participant: Dingo_Bob

NOMINATED WINGMAN: razgriz33

Speed & Angles - 2 more weeks :D

Screen_170102_134034_zpsi3uiv6eq.jpg

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Participant:Iaf-Assaf (Assafm25)

Nominated Wingman: ZoRPA

My Screenshot: "through the desert on a horse with no name"

znzkcmn0zjvz.png

Edited by assafm25
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Participant:Iaf-Assaf (Assafm25)

Nominated Wingman: since Baz000 already pickup a member with NNTR --> First one to reply here

My Screenshot: "through the desert on a horse with no name"

05mytatqfhnd.png

Hey buddy, I just wanted to point out that your missiles are floating in the air. you might want to redo that.

If we catch mistakes like that guys, we will let you know.

All of your shots are simply wow so far. Thank you. Keep them coming!

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Hey buddy, I just wanted to point out that your missiles are floating in the air. you might want to redo that.

If we catch mistakes like that guys, we will let you know.

All of your shots are simply wow so far. Thank you. Keep them coming!

S!

Thanks

I will fix it at night.

Jest to let u know its a new divelop of the Israeli Air Force called "stealth pailons"

Hahahhahahahah

The pic looks starnge to me when i made it :)

Edited by assafm25

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Participant: Gladman

Nominated Wingman: Gunny

"100 In The Break"

2636334.jpg

Edited by Gladman
  • Like 1

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Update my pic.

now we can see the pylon .

also i still not have a member without the NTTR so please use me :).

rest of the members Nice Pic .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Maybe someone be nice and nominate me :)

I do

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------