Amphibious UAZ

Johnny_Rico

I am unable to reproduce from the shore to the Sirri island. Can you give location/ screenshot/miz to test, please?

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Is this ME? Anyway, looks to me more of a problem with the tunnel and/or pathfinding than anything else. In mission edition you can't place UAZ on the water unlike you can do with amphibious vehicles such as BTR-80.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

indeed the tunnel path finding is most likely the issue, which causes the UAZ to drive on the water

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

So is a UAZ driving on the water a bug ? or is it a feature of this map ?

If it is a bug could I get a reported tag added to the threat title ?

many thanks

Edited by Johnny_Rico

Well. can you get it to drive through a water elsewhere? I suspect this tunnel an issue and not UAZ. It can cross through water in RL as many off-road vehicles can but I was unable to make it cross a river or lake in PG and also not able to set it to start in water (unline BTR-80 for example).

I have not tried to make the UAZ cross any water just as demonstrated in the video, asking it to use the tunnel made it pop out of the ground then drive on top of the water