Anti-Collision Lights

Alpenwolf

The anti-collision lights are seen from inside the cockpit. The whole cockpit turns red once the rotationg anti-collision light points forward.

This is an old bug actually and might have been posted, but I haven't seen that on the first 2-3 pages.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm not wrong, almost all modules have this issue and, not only anti-collision light, all artificial lights affect cockpits, like airports' pole lights, runways' lights and even aircrafts' own landing/taxi lights.

This issue's the most biggest part that I can't get is that this bug is very game breaker (to me) and there's still no any official explanation about fixing from anyone. I've started to feel disappointment and think that this bug will be with us forever just like "replay bug"

No doubt ED is doing great stuff that we've never seen around in the game market. That's why I'm having trouble to understand something...

Thanks.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 2 weeks later...

This issue's the most biggest part that I can't get is that this bug is very game breaker (to me) and there's still no any official explanation about fixing from anyone. I've started to feel disappointment and think that this bug will be with us forever just like "replay bug"

No doubt ED is doing great stuff that we've never seen around in the game market. That's why I'm having trouble to understand something...

Thanks.

There are a few bugs of that caliber that would need attention to make it a whole.

Code Freeze and bug fix it was my wish. It must be done at some point or we never have a working DCS as a whole.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

• 1 month later...
If I'm not wrong, almost all modules have this issue and, not only anti-collision light, all artificial lights affect cockpits, like airports' pole lights, runways' lights and even aircrafts' own landing/taxi lights.

Thanks.

Just want to up your post as I feel the same. Would be good at least to see "reported" tag to this. Indeed it is all artificial lights on all modules. It is an issue since differed shading was released and it is really disappointing that ED simply ignores it.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]