Idiot question

Hammer1-1

Im not sure how this thing works...I have the module for both L39 and Mi-8, and the module for every other aircraft in the fleet, but Ive yet to see this in any cockpit. I have the tick boxes checked in the options menu for all aircraft; how come I cant see it when Im in cockpit? This isnt strictly for VR is it?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Did you make sure it is downloaded in the Module Manager?

Its downloaded, yes. I just dont know the key commands, Ill RTFM for them. I figured they are supposed to automatically load into the cockpit of each aircraft, especially the Mi8 and the L39...and I havent seen them in either pit.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 1 month later...