Can Not see Livery

Hello, I'm sure this has been asked before, and I apologize for the repeat, but I just purchased the Hawk and DL'd a couple of skins for it, but when I installed them and tried to load them up in sim, they were not available to be chosen either in the ME, or while in jet. Also, there are like 33 skins, including the ones I DL'd in the Coremods/aircraft/Hawk/Liveries/Hawk folder, but only about half of that is available in the drop downs in ME and in-cockpit arming. I also tried to installed them in my user/saved games/Liveries folder after making a Hawk folder there also with the same results.

Thanks for any assistance given.

Great little jet to fly!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Most liveries are country specific, so the ME only shows those available for the country you have assigned your Hawk to.

You can find out the country by opening the livery’s description.lua file, ckeck the line "country" almost at the end of the file.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Most liveries are country specific, so the ME only shows those available for the country you have assigned your Hawk to.

You can find out the country by opening the livery’s description.lua file, ckeck the line "country" almost at the end of the file.

I appreciate the the response Rudel, but I DL'd the US Navy's Training skins and I can't choose those. I did see that line in the LUA file tho!

Again, I appreciate the response.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||