FPS Stutter Issue

Guys, my powersupply and motherboard was burn and i buy new motherboard and cpu and ram.

OLD System Was :

-Asus P8H77-M Pro Motherboard

-i7 3770 cpu

-12 GB RAM

-GTX 970 GPU

Fps was between 35-65

New System :

-Gigabyte aorus z390 elite motherboard

-i7 8700 cpu

-16 GB RAM 3.000 mhz

-GTX 970 GPU

with in this new system FPS 1 to 40 ?

I delete my GPU driver and reinstall now looking more stable but i'm not sure.

What can i do more for my fps ?

New cpu/motherboard , bios , operating system . The possibilities are literally endless , precluding much in the way of internet help . The one thing that concerns me is the apparent re-use of the 970 . The problem may lie there . Or another possibility-are you certain the gpu is plugged into a full-bandwith pcie slot .? Check your motherboard documentation to be sure .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Reinstall 10 from scratch with all drivers made for 1809.

Things that may limit you are the 970 and maybe down the road in heavy MP, 16GB, but that is not your current issue. That comes form either the 970 in too high res/LOD or a system in a crippled state ( imported OS's are not good ).

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

New cpu/motherboard , bios , operating system . The possibilities are literally endless , precluding much in the way of internet help . The one thing that concerns me is the apparent re-use of the 970 . The problem may lie there . Or another possibility-are you certain the gpu is plugged into a full-bandwith pcie slot .? Check your motherboard documentation to be sure .

Reinstall 10 from scratch with all drivers made for 1809.

Things that may limit you are the 970 and maybe down the road in heavy MP, 16GB, but that is not your current issue. That comes form either the 970 in too high res/LOD or a system in a crippled state ( imported OS's are not good ).

Yes i reinstall my windows.. And everything is good now :thumbup: 70-100 fps with high quality settings

:thumbup:

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

The stutters are really killing it for me. 8700K, 2080TI, 16GB, SSD. Frame rates are good, frame times below 11 ms in VR (Vive Pro), but I get those nasty micro stutters every few seconds, sometimes even several times per second. Even when flying with no other aircraft/ground stuff around.

I tried pretty much everything mentioned here:

- deleting the fxo and shader folders

- using the VR optimized shaders

- processor affinity

- performance priority for GPU

- played with gfx settings, preload radius but even when I set all settings to low, I get the stutters on all maps with all planes.

Any news on this? This is so annoying! All other sims run smoothly.

edit: I never used any mods other than the VR shaders. But even before that, it stuttered.

Edited by Houndmux

The stutters are really killing it for me. 8700K, 2080TI, 16GB, SSD. Frame rates are good, frame times below 11 ms in VR (Vive Pro), but I get those nasty micro stutters every few seconds, sometimes even several times per second. Even when flying with no other aircraft/ground stuff around.

I had the same problem, exacerbated after the F-14 .. realized that my system was using over 14 GB of RAM and thus suspected that was causing excesive paging ... I upgraded from 16 to 32 GB and the stutters vanished :D

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I tried pretty much everything mentioned here:

- deleting the fxo and shader folders

- using the VR optimized shaders

- processor affinity

- performance priority for GPU

- played with gfx settings, preload radius but even when I set all settings to low, I get the stutters on all maps with all planes.

Any news on this? This is so annoying! All other sims run smoothly.

edit: I never used any mods other than the VR shaders. But even before that, it stuttered.

i have exactly the same problem, with 32GB RAM. every few seconds the games pauses for a moment, inducing nasty microstutter and flashing steam-vr loading pciture in my HMD. carrier landings are impossible now as well as air-to-air engagement with anything more than 1v1. game runs from a samsung 960 pro ssd. this latest patch introduced the worst performance i ever had in DCS with the hornet. i'm so tired of tweaking and searching for possible reasons and checking script performance etc.

• 3 weeks later...
Upgraded to 32 GB too. Still the same crap... man, this is so lame!

Well, at least I have 32 GB RAM now :D

So 32gb ram isnt a final solution?

I5 8600K  - MSI 3070 - 32Gb DDR4  - 1 TB NVME - 1TB SSD - :joystick: TM Warthog

FC3 - Mirage - Hawk (RIP) - F5E - L39 - F14B -A4E C- UH1H - AV8BNA - F16C - FA-18C - Ka50- Apache-A10CII - MB339

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]