How do I use air to air radar?

steelrfan85

SteetIrfan, remember to let your radar on "operational" during the flight you will be a light on in the middle of the dark, all enemy radars have detected the signals from your radar, only turn it on during the flight to detect your enemies at distance and to aim at your enemies.

Always fly with the aid of an aircraft with radar connected you passing information of the target, or of an awacs.

Turning the radar near an enemy will probably lead you to victory.

Of course, for you to be invisible to the enemy radar there are several other things involved.

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

One more thing, which is good for both sides, the RWR of your plane detects the emission of radar waves at a distance 2x greater than the reception of the radar of the enemy. Of course the RWR only detects enemies that have radar turned on ok. (Radar=A2A)

A little more, the RWR does not emit any signals it just receives, it detects radar missiles and warns you, Infra red missiles do not emit radar signals, the RWR will not warn you when one is launched.

I'll stay here. I hope you understood the cat's leap.

If I'm wrong please someone correct me.

Edited by Chacina

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56