Russian Wishian

I first must say before I just start blabbing about a wish here, that I think it's fair to mention how satisfied I should really already be with what DCS has become through the years along with what we have now! For years I wanted a Hornet. Loads of us were all craving the Hornet! Now finally after Flanker 2.0, LOMAC, Flaming Cliffs, DCS world's.... look at it now.

Between the Flanker until the landing of the Hornet, I purchased many of the other DCS modules.

I never really even fly them. So to save space I unloaded them cause I have so many.

After it's all said and done, and after all these years of pleading with ED about "If we could just have a Hornet"..... I actually find myself purchasing the MIG-29, SU-33 and SU-27! I already have FC3 , but I didn't want to load all of that and the older Russian Modules outside FC3 are only just a few bucks. I have the Mig 21, and it's beautiful work, but I don't really like it as it is just so old and it doesn't fly well with such lesser wing space compared to more modern jets. So.. I think I always really admired my first experience with Flanker 2.0 and the introduction to Russian Fighter Jets. So... my heart keeps coming back to Russian fighter jets! I WISH for a Mig31 space flight, or a MIG 35! Or at least a MIG 29 with a rebuilt updated cockpit with MFD's! Modern SU Versions of our SU27 and SU-33. Or the Naval MIG with arresting hook. I think I remember reading where a F15-E was in the future works. A F16 as well, I would want that! But I think that there is a need for fully functional cockpit, updated variants of what I think are still very cool modules after all this time! The Fulcrum, and the two SU models! A MIG 35? A T-50? I can remember once ED responded to me, and it was considerate of them, as they explained that making a Hornet is something they do want to do, but they reminded me they are a Russian Development team and that the Hornet was classified material and they could not gather information needed to build the module. That's what they said, a long time ago.

My wish! "Build some more modern MIGs and SU's!:thumbup:

It's not about secret documents. Wags said in a recent interview that they, as a Russia based team, are not allowed to develop some russian aircrafts (maybe their military contracts are involved? Wags did not specify, but ka-50, mi-8, mig-15 and mi-24 are doable, mig-29 or su-27 are not). But Wags also said that a 3rd party outside Russia can develop what he wants, and mig-29s are also in Germany, so maybe a german 3rd party developer could gain enough informations to develop a full-fidelity mig-29. You have just to find one.