Italian Thyphoon

Hello,I Wanted to ask if there will be an Italian version of Thyphoon

Jet

Hey there,

I have asked the same question a few months ago; official answer was, Typhoon is going to have liveries for every participant country, so yes, Italy as well.

Hey there,

I have asked the same question a few months ago; official answer was, Typhoon is going to have liveries for every participant country, so yes, Italy as well.

The differences between italian and british Eurofighters are greater than just the paint job ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

All exports versions are different, that's why I stated that although we'll have the skins for export countries the aircraft will be the British version.

Thanks,

Chris.

Yes there are differences, but italian version cannot be considered as export, Italy is one of the 4 nations involved in the project.

Austrian, Saudi and Kuwaiti Typhoons can be considered export versions

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Yes there are differences, but italian version cannot be considered as export, Italy is one of the 4 nations involved in the project.

Austrian, Saudi and Kuwaiti Typhoons can be considered export versions

A technicality on terminology.

Either way we are not implementing the changes that are in place for the Italian aircraft or weapon systems.

We will however do a paint scheme of one.

But our jet is modeled entirely on the aircraft that are/were in RAF service.

Pman

• Like 1
I opened this topic to talk about liveries and version.Now we clarified version, I would like to know if there will be a livery for each department (that use the Thyphoon)

Jet

from above:

We will have skins for all serving Typhoon nations.

...we'll have the skins for export countries...

Italian Eurofighter:

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I opened this topic to talk about liveries and version.Now we clarified version, I would like to know if there will be a livery for each department (that use the Thyphoon)

Jet

We will have skins for all serving Typhoon nations.

However; the functionality of the jet will be from British forces. No exported mods.

I suppose that is the answer you are looking for

Edited by Bersagliere81

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

It was not specified whether there will be a livery for each each squadron.The squadron are 3,(4°Stormo,36°Stormo,37°Stormo)

Jet

Not planned to go down to that level and do every squadron of each airforce.

There will be a texture pack release with the module so the community can fill in the ones we don't do.

Pman

I highly doubt there will be a livery for every single squadron. That'd take a lot of effort from the team itself and I would say it is a waste of time.

We will get an italian livery, and someone will eventually make a mod with detailed squadrons.

That's what I believe it will happen

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

They all look pretty much the same anyways in all user nations. Grey, grey, grey, only difference beeing the roundel. :D

Tornado3 small.jpg

They all look pretty much the same anyways in all user nations. Grey, grey, grey, only difference beeing the roundel. :D

Win

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

A technicality on terminology.

Either way we are not implementing the changes that are in place for the Italian aircraft or weapon systems.

But our jet is modeled entirely on the aircraft that are/were in RAF service.

Pman

It is ok for me i will buy it independently from the version.:-)

Anyway i don't think it is too different from the version you are modelling...About later tranches Itaf is not interested in ag weapons and systems ... don't know why... probably because of the f35

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png