Early test of AV-8B Night Attack for DCS.

Zeus67

This is an early test of the VA-8B Night Attack

The aircraft is not even Alpha. Prowler is just learning how to operate it.

• Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are giving me goosebumps! :D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

It seemed like the takeoff is not going to end up well :D. Looks good, thanks for sharing!

Everything is in its initial stage. The engine is generic, the wings are generic planforms, etc. So engine and flight dynamics are not even in the ballpark for the aircraft.

This is a systems test. But from this rough template the AV-8B Night Attack will be born.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Yeah thats going to be a lot of fun.

Is there an official weapons list yet?

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Pit looks very nice. You mentioned a while ago that you guys were aiming for some sort of access in Q1, is it still somewhat within the ballpark on that or will it go further beyond that? I'm afraid somebody has to ask :)

Can't really comment on that until further notice.

Awesome.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Great!

Whitch Versions of the Night Attack are planed? Only the AV-8B Harrier II Night Attack or 2nd Version the AV-8B Harrier II Plus with the APG-65 Radar?

**** „Es gibt alte Piloten und es gibt kühne Piloten, aber es gibt keine alten, kühnen Piloten.“ ****

Andre Kostolany

http://www.combatpilot.at :pilotfly:

Intel i5-3570k 4x3,4 GHz auf MSI M77 MPower, GeForce GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM DDR3-1.600, 500 GB SSD, Logitech G13 + G110, G35 Headset, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, WIN 7 HP, LG IP235P 32 Zoll 21:9,, TrackIR 5

Looking pretty good. I wish you all the best, for now you have set the bar very high with the M2000C! It's the only plane Im flying regularly now :)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Day one InstaBuy.

"God doesn't give people talents that he doesn't want people to use. And he gave you The Touch. It's a power inside of you, down there where you keep your guts boy. It's all you need to blast your way in and get back what they took from you..." - Chappy Sinclair

This is an early test of the VA-8B Night Attack

The aircraft is not even Alpha. Prowler is just learning how to operate it.

We appreciate your hard work. :)

Come join a passionate community of flight simmers everyday, live at

16hnv2f.png

PC Specs

Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.4GHz MSI Z170A Gaming M7

Corsair Vengeance LED 2666MHz 32GB DDR4

H115i 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

EVGA GeForce 980Ti Hybrid (built-in liquid cooling)

EVGA SuperNova 750W 80+Gold

Samsung NVMe 950PRO M.2 SSD 512GBx2

Great!

Whitch Versions of the Night Attack are planed? Only the AV-8B Harrier II Night Attack or 2nd Version the AV-8B Harrier II Plus with the APG-65 Radar?

Looking at the nose it is the version without the APG-65 radar (like the titel of the thread, the NA version and not the Plus). I would by far prefer the plus variant, but I guess they chose the NA because of the ground radar modeling which is not yet finished by ED.

Looking at the nose it is the version without the APG-65 radar (like the titel of the thread, the NA version and not the Plus). I would by far prefer the plus variant, but I guess they chose the NA because of the ground radar modeling which is not yet finished by ED.

Yeah I wouldn't expect the plus. They were initially going to make the GR7 or GR9 but went with the AV8B because the ground radar was too big of a challenge.