Mirage F1

Iberian

Maybe AvioDev should do a reverse Leatherneck (or a Belsimtek) and merge with Razbam. Razbam is also largely Spanish speaking too, if I'm not mistaken?

Razbam seems to be a development powerhouse right now. The have a Mirage 2000 out and are reportedly working on a Mirage III, so why not pool resources and expertise?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Maybe AvioDev should do a reverse Leatherneck (or a Belsimtek) and merge with Razbam. Razbam is also largely Spanish speaking too, if I'm not mistaken?

Razbam seems to be a development powerhouse right now. The have a Mirage 2000 out and are reportedly working on a Mirage III, so why not pool resources and expertise?

Business reasons I would say.

+1

Bye

Phant

AMVI

Mirage lll?

That would be awesome

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
If you could share some screenshots whenever possible that'd be grand :D

I'll discuss this with my college and try to show some pics soon.

It's still EE/BE right ?

Not totally determined, but should be first CE, then EE and, afterwards, M.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

I am a huge Mirage F1 fan, I cant wait to throw a South African skin there, and she will be a great adversary on the Persian Gulf map, under both the Iraqi and Iranian Flags!

I am excited to see progress, keep up the good work Vibora and team!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

Probably first EE and then CE. Because marketing-wise would be first EE, but that also depends on workflow. In any case, the difference between both is minimal so time lapse should be small.

What batch of the CE version will be modeled?

CE and EE version will have the AN/ALE-40? or maybe could be added and deleted via editor?

:megalol:

What batch of the CE version will be modeled?

Batch 1.

CE and EE version will have the AN/ALE-40? or maybe could be added and deleted via editor?

We'll make each version according to real characteristics. That could be an option though, not decided yet, too early.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Batch 1.

We'll make each version according to real characteristics. That could be an option though, not decided yet, too early.

Thanks for the reply.

The AN/ALE-40 as far I know was installed in F-1s fleet since 1992. For this reason I was asking.

Regards.

vibora, could you share a real life CE cockpit photo? can't find something on the net. Are there any differences to the standard French c version?

It depends. When we received F1CE, they were identical to the French C. Later, CE Fleet were modified.

Also, we integrated weapons like BR-125/250/BR-500.... (Iron bombs) , Sidewinder Lima and GBU-10 (using buddy lasing in the CE fleet.

Cyrano IV Siras of CE was upgraded to the IVM version of the EE.