Is this legit

• ED Team

Hi showtime817th

Please reply to your support ticket, the team are waiting to assist you.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yes, I have been responding to my ticket and I believe I have that issue resolved, I just didn’t want to close out the ticket until I had the F18 on my PC. My question now is has anyone els been redirected to a credit card verification page.

When I enter my credit card info and hit send it send me to another page for credit card verification wanting my last 4 digits of my social security card, zip code, security number on the back etc. is this normal? The link in last post is the url I get when I’m on that page.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know sometimes the credit card operator wants to be sure it's the actual owner of the card that's making the purchase. Once on a purchase I did on another site, the credit card operator phoned me asking those kind of questions you described, before authorizing the payment.

My DCS modding videos:

Modules I own so far:

Black Shark 2, FC3, UH-1H, M-2000C, A-10C, MiG-21, Gazelle, Nevada map