Campaign mods

I understand that ed made it so we can not modify the pay to use missions so we don’t modify them and pass off as our own.

But the static items that the use to dress up the map views . Are we able to use them in our mission is there a file to load like the other usable mods we need to copy and maybe build the folder structure to use with ovgme? There’s got to be items in these missions that would dressup or make out build nicer.

If someone knows where to look in these files for the items and how to create a mod file for the items it would be greatly appreciated and I’ll give credit to the original creator and a kind word here for the person that breaks this mystery and shows me how.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Do you mean a template with pre-placed objects, or are you just looking for the objects themselves? The payware campaigns are all built using "vanilla" DCS resources so that everything works out of the box, so you should have access to all the items shown without any additional modding on your part.

If you're looking for templates with pre-dressed airfields, there are a few floating around. I believe the VPC objects thread includes a .miz with Mozdok or one of the other Russian airbases fully decked out. The 476th has published an NTTR map with the real world ranges properly marked and stocked using their range target mod objects (also publicly available)

If you want a collection of items from another .miz, standard copy-paste commands should do the trick but I would strongly encourage asking permission of the creator before publishing anything publicly; as you are no doubt aware by now building these areas is an extremely time consuming process.

Yes I as looking for items. Yes it is but so rewa imo

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Yeah last night I reenabled the mods and everything was showing go figure finally able to use an ambulance and stretcher bearers

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB