SimHQ DCS: A-10C Warthog Preview Mission Editor images now available

guod

nice screens Doug...

EvilBivol-1 Sounds good...

I ahve this strange tingling sensation that tells me that either I'm loosing the sense of touch or DCS: A-10C will be a very very good sim!

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

am i the only one that tried clicking items on the menu screen :) ?

:D

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Kinda wish the "Rules" drop down list was also shown... :D

but to take a guess....

"Group Fall in Template" = group takes up custom formation?

"Group AI on/off" = AI groups can actually think for their selves? (pathfinding if bridge out sort of thing)

"Group Resume/Stop" = A command to stop in position and advance when needed

"Group sensors on/off" = I sense some nasty sam site traps via triggers

If only FC2 got some of these features :D

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

never meantioned blackshark am on about new a10 project

new models get a full realistic lighting makeover?

1. The new A-10 project is, along with Black Shark, part of the DCS series. GG is saying that Black Shark already has realistic strobe lighting for its feature aircraft, so we can assume that its sequel will also feature realistic strobe lighting.

2. The new aircraft model isn't getting a "makeover", since, well, it's new, it hasn't existed in any ED game yet released, and so there's nothing to makeover.

1. The new A-10 project is, along with Black Shark, part of the DCS series. GG is saying that Black Shark already has realistic strobe lighting for its feature aircraft, so we can assume that its sequel will also feature realistic strobe lighting.

2. The new aircraft model isn't getting a "makeover", since, well, it's new, it hasn't existed in any ED game yet released, and so there's nothing to makeover.

best aircraft lighting effects imo is still fsx . if ED can create those type of lighting effects within lockon a10c then great, sure it can be done with ease. just a matter of time i guess.

am sure theres other important aspects to be done first, but if its a realistic simualtor well give us the correct lighting as well along with it, not some stuck on tagged halo light spheres like LOFC 2.0 and previous games that look aweful, downside to the fancy lighting is the processing of them though.

i think the lights are done via CFG files within FSX , this is a great way to create lights in the sim, means 3rd party can easily add lines to match the model they are making.

instead of creation in 3DS max software, or have this as a option method as well.

the ka50 lights are fine in my view, better standard yep. all the aircraft to this standard then great.

su25/25T almost correct but i think the tail lights also have a flash sequence to them as well.

each aircraft has unique lighting and flashing sequences.

Edited by diveplane

ED: I was thinking about this main menu screen shots. it looks so awesome. it has landed to my desktop background!.

I am concern about multimonitor support. will it have same problem to get it stretched on mulitplayer main menu, if so then make the list to keep in left most of screen so that way we dont have to quess where button is.

just an thought.

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.