New info on DCS A-10C and on thrustmaster HOTAS!!

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/17/thrustmaster-unveils-its-perfect-replica-hotas-warthog-flight-co/

Enjoy!! Looks like both products will release this september according to the last few lines of this article. So pumped!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Then you should checkout the SimHq frontpage, there Matt confirms the 2010 release no date however which is understandable, there's also an interview with Panther regarding DCS: A-10C in the article.

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Yeah they had a little of FC2 in there for good measure. I just wish the SimHQ screenshots on their story of A10C were larger... cant hardly read some of the new mission editor features.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Cool, the Litening Pod at 2:14. THX for the link!

It might be a little bit confusion that they mixed A and C version of the Hog, though.

I think in the video, they were playing lockon AND DCS A10C

Because, in one frame you see him flying the A model and then the f15, now, we know the f15 wont be in DCS A10, so in my opinion, in the video they were flying Lockon 2 and DCS A10C, hence the reason you see 2 versions of the A10.

I dont think the A version will be available as a Flyable plane in DCS A10C.

The AGM-65G is an improved "IIR Maverick" for the USAF. It is based on the AGM-65D, but uses the heavy warhead and fuze of the AGM-65E/F because it is especially designed for use against hardened tactical targets. The AGM-65G also has a new digital autopilot and improved tracking and target selection options. The new autopilot allows the operator to select a lower trajectory to prevent break of lock in clouds. The AGM-65G entered operational service with the USAF in 1989. The AGM-65G-2 is a -65G with the guidance software replaced by a modified version of the AGM-65F's software. Like the AGM-65D-2, the G-2 also has a faster seeker for higher accuracy and moving target tracking.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

^^^^we would know by now if it was, and the handle and attactchement system is the same as the cougar, interchangeable, but with small changes...soo...

The AGM-65G is an improved "IIR Maverick" for the USAF.

AGM-65G Is also used by several of the allies. ;)

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

To have the simped F16/C to work whit the new Hotas,do we have to have both the cougar and the new one plugged in the usb ports, hm thats 3 usb-ports

Edited by sofie_59

MB:MSI X79A-GD45

CPU:Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz

Ram:16 gb

Grafik :GTX 680 Sli

Win 7 64 bit

1200 W

2 ssd 120 gb

1 2 TB western Digital Caviar Green

Hey, Will the TM Hotas setup have rudder twist in handle?

God I hope not. Based on the previews we've seen so far, the answer would indeed be no, thankfully.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

I have been using the stick for a little while now.

Where did you get it????????!!!!!!!!!!!

ME WANTS :joystick::joystick::joystick:

I thought it wouldn't be available till at least september...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator

tester team perhaps. Its not out yet :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

No, but no need too!

The stick and throttle are very smooth and the tension is perfect IMHO .

Yes, I have been testing the sticks for a while, so if you all have any questions then ask away.