Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Awesome. Thanks Sulman! (Please more) :)

Everybody want fly MiG-29 :D

0320939660.jpg

1/4 or 1/3 Global population of White Storks live in Poland ^^^^^

Great Eurofighter photos, cool GBU bombs picture :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wub: my favorite Fighter.....Typhooooon

and here comes the mystic quesiton....the pictures above....

where is the gunpod :smilewink::music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reading this article it seems that not having the gun installed would create an imbalance and if that's correct I don't see why it wouldn't be in.

(...) Typhoon is designed to such fine specifications that the loss of the gun created a weight imbalance and it was finally realised that the cheaper and easier option would be to fit a real cannon.
Maybe it's just covered when not in use? Looks like some kind of cover in this pic but it's hard to see in the other pictures:

bk-27.jpg

Edited by eurofor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

correct..there is the Mauser usually placed ....i asked cuz many dont have the bk-27 mounted.... it was (or still is) a issue with the gun ...few are not allowed to use it etc etc...(there might be enough on net why how .bla )

but the funny part is....the usual american gun M61 6-barrol on F16 with 6000 round per minute compared to the 1500 round per minute Mauser single barrol in eurofighter .. even the M61 has a higher firerate, it needs time to reach this.....where the Mauser delivers them instantly...

meaning M61 fires eta 2kg bullet in 0.5 second ...Mauser fires 4kg Bullets in 0.5 second. (first half second of trigger)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofor, after looking some of the pictures you posted I noticed that the right hand wingroute seems a bit thicker compared to the left. So there must be a gun obviously with perhaps covered muzzle when not in use.

IIRC, there was a EF2000 discussion back in the '90s on reduced weight and disballance created when guns are expanded!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just wandering if you guys seen this web site before. Walk around photos.

http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/michael_block/f-22a_raptor/

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

If you look the f-22 up close and then you go to se an EF-18 then you appreciate why the f-22 is so expensive. the finish and smoothness of the airframe is like seeing a Lamborgini while the hornet is like a dirty truck. Don't get me wrong, the superhornet is cool too. The hornet is like a real fighter and the raptor is like a spaceship from Holiwood.