Airport icons on the F10 view

Rolds

Hi, this has been a bug for months. Like many other threads on this side of forums, mods/devs don't seem to bother tagging bug threads as "reported".

Use "fog of war" setting in options for time being (icons are bugged with off and my a/c).

i7-6850K | GTX1080 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

This is not working for me, I want a map where F10 shows map only but where I can click on airports to check frequencies and other information. The new system doesn't work for this, and it would be much better if we could either go back to the way it was before or have airport visibility be an option of the mission editor rather than being forced into this weird system.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried around a bit and found this:

If you set the coalition on an airport to anything other than neutral, either by setting coalition on the warehouse in ME or by placing units on it, and then set the F10 View Option to "My A/C" or "Map Only", the icons disappear.

If you set the F10 view option to anything other than these two, the icon is visible.

I'll report this bug in the Mission Editor bug thread. Feel free to second the report! If nothing else we can nag them a bit more.