BS1 Steam + BS2 Standalone Key Upgrade

Apologies if this is an obvious question, but how does one get one's BS1 CD Key if one purchased BS1 through Steam? All my DCSW modules are on standalone, including the BS2 upgrade, but I bought BS1 on Steam. Totally understand if it's not possible to upgrade due to how Steam keys work (ie: I can't give up my BS1 license even if I wanted to because it's bound to Steam), but, can't hurt to ask, yes?

At least you could bring steam keys to DCS standalone and have them managed by ED. I did that with two purchases on steam, took the key and converted on the DCS website.

FWIW, I had BS1 and the BS2 upgrade as seperate entities and fairly recently ED saw through the madness to convert this to a BS2 full key for me, which was very helpful! (Thanks).

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Yeah, but in this case Steam doesn't give me a key for BS1. Other people I know who purchased BS2 or A-10C on Steam have a "view key" option in the Steam library, but I have no such option for my Steam BS1.

How were you able to negotiate this with ED, Pikey?

It's actually a FAQ item, heh. Please disregard this thread!

In case anyone finds this and not the FAQ, there's a specific support ticket option for "BS1 + BS2 Upgrade to Full BS2." The description there instructs you to attach a screenshot of your Steam library with BS1 visible, in lieu of a BS1 key.