Bank of america restricted my credit card due to fighter collection purchase.

cauldron

Just putting this out,

For the first time, and after many purchases from DCS with no issue i had my credit card restricted after i purchased the Harrier module. After talking with my bank they were more than cryptic as to explain why. Only that this transaction triggered an event, mixing talk about "law enforcement alert" "fraud alert" and "credit card information merchant theft" ... after 10 minutes of asking they explained nothing, though i got my card back to active.

This was Bank of America.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I got rid of crooks of America long ago, got tired of their games and "maintenance fees"

You wanna know how banks really work? Look up exactly what the fractional reserve banking system is and how its designed to put people in perpetual debt.

But as far as your card, maybe because it was an online purchase from a merchant outside the USA?

Just putting this out,

For the first time, and after many purchases from DCS with no issue i had my credit card restricted after i purchased the Harrier module. After talking with my bank they were more than cryptic as to explain why. Only that this transaction triggered an event, mixing talk about "law enforcement alert" "fraud alert" and "credit card information merchant theft" ... after 10 minutes of asking they explained nothing, though i got my card back to active.

This was Bank of America.

Has anyone else had this issue?

yes I have encountered this issue before it's because of overseas purchases

i bank with Vystar they told me over the phone that they couldn't cover the overseas purchases I was at my own risk did I want to continue the purchase I said yes and I said for now on when this comes up I wanted to go through problem solved I haven't had a problem with eagle Dynamics and I haven't had a problem with my bank

Edited by Yanks

I use BoA and have purchased almost everything put out by ED. It wasn't until recently that their fraud department called me inquiring about an overseas transaction. I told them that it was legit and they put some sort of flag on my account that now allows me to purchase from ED without hassle. Give them a call and speak to someone that knows what they are doing.

Realistically this is the system working for you. You shouldn't be angry. Just security.

Not angry at all. I appreciate anti-fraud, I've experienced fraud in the past. I was curious if i was an odd case, since i have purchase many modules already, through BoA and nothing - and wanted to send out a feeler if there were others.

Thx for the responses :thumbup:

I recently had a charge denied by BOA due to it being suspect (European). Went to my BOA online account and verified that it was an authorized charge. Had to go back and re-order the product and it was approved. Not a problem, I'm glad that it works this way. A bit of an annoyance I can live with.