Controls grayed out/disabled??

Spook9

My A-10C works fine in 1.5...

Swapped over to 2.0 and it's not the same story.

Got most of my keybindings corrected, but am having trouble with a few. Of note though, they are grayed out in the control settings window... Never seen that before. The joystick buttons don't work in-game and neither do their keyboard counterparts; which leads me to think it's a larger control setting issue rather than a broken button or something.

Only NWS, Gun Trigger, and View Center are like this. Haven't found anything online about fixing it and nobody I've chatted up seemed to have any idea.

Thoughts?

7wTTvWB.png

V/r

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.vfa-141.com

When you "swapped out" you didn't by chance copy over any input files from 1.5 to 2.0 on your own did you?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle