Updating AMD Graphics Software - Correct Procedure

After updating to 18.8.1 I was unable to configure my Eyefinity set up. A message stated 'your computer system is not compatible with Eyefinity.'

I have since received the following advice from AMD:

Perform clean uninstallation of the drivers using DDU Utility (Display Driver Uninstaller) by launching it in Safe mode. It will help you completely uninstall AMD graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind.

Then download and install the driver from below link and check the status. Please disconnect the network connection and disable antivirus before running the installer file.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-18-8-1

Good advice for future reference and may help other's to follow the correct procedure when updating their AMD graphics software

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]