That's no dead pixel

DCS_updater_exe cleanup and repair doesn't help.

But this:

For a work around without deleting anything of SRS and still be able to use it, cycle the overlay with Ctrl+Shift+Escape until you get rid of the dot. (can be made on the main menu)

is definitely the best solution. Have to do it during every DCS launch though.

EDIT:

You only should need to delete the DCS-SRS-OverlayGameGUI.lua file as thats the only thing that draws on DCS.

It's an even easier and more effective fix indeed :D

Edited by Bogey Jammer

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Sorry this has only been brought to my attention now. You only should need to delete the DCS-SRS-OverlayGameGUI.lua file as thats the only thing that draws on DCS. SRS will function fine without that file that file - its just the native DCS overlay

Its an easy fix - im away at the moment but will fix some time next week :)

Please report these kind of things directly to me if you find them! :)

Thank you Ciribob for the response!

Better solution than having to cycle the overlay every time. :thumbup:

New release out with this fix inbuilt :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Thanks Ciribob,

I'm sorry I didnt report this bug. I've been busy between schedules and thought maybe bug was already known.

Again Thank you for quick fix:)

No worries :)

Feel free to PM me if you're ever unsure or need help :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 4 weeks later...

i have this dot without any mod nor SRS nor anything. just DCS installed for the first time.

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10