Looking for a squadron!

JovenTroll

Hi, I have been in DCS for a year now and im interested in looking for some squadron to join. English is not my mother language but i have no problem speaking it and i have no problem understanding it.

MAPS: Nevada, Persian Gulf and Caucasus.

Modules: F/A-18, A-10C, F-14, F-16, Harrier, Mirage, Flaming Cliffs. The ones that i fly the most are the f/A-18 and the A-10c, and are the ones that im more confident with and have more knowledge.

Gear: Logitech x56 HOTAS. Oculus Rift S VR. SRS Installed.

I'm mostly interested in a squadron that looks for training, realisim and giving inmersive experiences rather than 100% simulation and advance trainings and test based on the real world ones. I have nothing against that type of philosophy, i myself have been in ArmA 3 units and stuff but it is just that I don't have enough time to dedicate to that kind of commitment, but still want to fly and have as much realistic experience as possible.:pilotfly:

Edited by JovenTroll

Hi, I have been in DCS for a year now and im interested in looking for some squadron to join. English is not my mother language but i have no problem speaking it and i have no problem understanding it.

MAPS: Nevada, Persian Gulf and Caucasus.

Modules: F/A-18, A-10C, F-14, F-16, Harrier, Mirage, Flaming Cliffs. The ones that i fly the most are the f/A-18 and the A-10c, and are the ones that im more confident with and have more knowledge.

Gear: Logitech x56 HOTAS. Oculus Rift S VR. SRS Installed.

I'm mostly interested in a squadron that looks for training, realisim and giving inmersive experiences rather than 100% simulation and advance trainings and test based on the real world ones. I have nothing against that type of philosophy, i myself have been in ArmA 3 units and stuff but it is just that I don't have enough time to dedicate to that kind of commitment, but still want to fly and have as much realistic experience as possible.:pilotfly:

Hi

What region of the world are you from and what languages do you speak?

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

Ah ok, thanks for the info.

You're a bit far from my squadron's timezone.

Good luck, this is a vast community. I'm sure you'll find a spot.

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

We are recruiting now and start training in two weeks. We are U.S. based but have a wide range of time zones, including many in Europe (our F/A-18 squadron CO is in Europe). You can visit our website below and learn more, fill out an application and join our discord for a conversation and we can tell you more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI

HI, you are welcome to join US we have multiple trainings and missions all the time we have people will help you in DCS if you want aswell

Hey guys we have a new squadron called Eclipse Task-Force

we operate multiple aircraft [JF-17, F-18, F-15, F-16, A10A/C, harrier, F14, Mirage 2000]

We don't have a based time zone since we have people from all time zones who arrange missions and training's for other people

from the same Timezone.

we have multiple training's and missions daily.

If you want to become a member join the discord

https://discord.gg/zznfztS

Hey Everyone My buddy and I are looking for a fun group to fly and learn with. We are trying to get better at the F-14 and A-10C. We have Persian gulf and super carrier when it lands FYI. We do suck but like the game. We tried joining another squadron but they were way above our level. Lets us know if you need a couple of guys. Call signs Fesster and -HINDSIGHT-

Hey Hindsight,

Maybe you'd consider the DangerDogz? You'll find an overview here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=259886

If that seems to check your tick boxes, come on over to the website:

http://dangerdogz.com/forums/

Register with us and then either PM myself or shout loudly (we're a noisy bunch prone to inattentiveness) in the chat box proclaiming your desire to fly with us and after a frantic scrabble around someone - likely me - will come and introduce ourselves and ping you further information for getting started.

Hey Everyone My buddy and I are looking for a fun group to fly and learn with. We are trying to get better at the F-14 and A-10C. We have Persian gulf and super carrier when it lands FYI. We do suck but like the game. We tried joining another squadron but they were way above our level. Lets us know if you need a couple of guys. Call signs Fesster and -HINDSIGHT-

VNAO is always looking for guys that are wanting to get into the down and dirty aspects of the Tomcat. Hop into the Discord and shoot Splash a message and he will be glad to help you guys.

https://www.vnaojollyrogers.com/

https://discordapp.com/invite/6BMSqWU

Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ

A-10C_UserBar_04.gif.632b6636b377c44d7dc562f85b269d2b.gif

I too would like to eventually join an online squadron. However, I am very apprehensive about joining anything. Is it possible for me to just join a server, solely as an observer. As an observer, can I use F2 and F3 to listen to, to look around and follow some of the players? I think I would like that a lot, if it is possible.

Hello

Hello, we are a DCS squadron and we are looking for new members we do not restrict our members on any aircraft but the preference would be to have at least one of the following:

[JF-17, F-18, F-15, F-16, SU-33, SU-27, J-11, MIRAGE 2000, HARRIER]

We do host multiple training's missions and sorties daily. If you are interested join the discord and contact one of the leaders.

In Eclipse Task-Force we also participate in many events and DCS tournaments such as SATAL and many more.

Discord: https://discord.gg/zznfztS

Thanks...