Updated Dora?

WichitaMODEX

Any word on if the D9 is getting an upgraded model and cockpit? I like the Fw190 series, and while I feel like the A-8 has been done to a pretty half baked level, I would still be interested in the D9 simply because there is no other fully clickable Fw190 on the market. But the model looks extremely dated inside and out.

Any word on if the D9 is getting an upgraded model and cockpit? I like the Fw190 series, and while I feel like the A-8 has been done to a pretty half baked level, I would still be interested in the D9 simply because there is no other fully clickable Fw190 on the market. But the model looks extremely dated inside and out.

Internal cockpit was reworked quite recently (and it looks very good imo), so i guess no further improvement planned,

External model need some rework and i don't mean textures.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Internal texture is nice. But I feel that the Dora and maybe all the warbirds need to be upgrade to a same level of modelisation. One point I dislike is the difference between the controls in different planes.

Would be nice if Bf 109 and both FW 190 get same controls bind possibility when looking at same system (ex safety on stick placed on K4 and A8 but missing on D9).

Maybe one day :p