Need help with ground patrol

rwbishUP

Was wondering if there was a way, to backtrack it's waypoints? I'm trying to set up an AI patrol vehicle which travels on road waypoints through a town. I would like to get the vehicle to follow the same wp back and forth through the town. I have tried the built in command to "go to waypoint", but on the return trip the vehicle heads straight off road through trees and houses. I figure there's a way with MIST or MOOSE but, I'm illiterate when it comes to programming. I know how to make MIST or MOOSE implement @ mission start but that's about it. But I'm slowly learning, thanks.

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

Just make the whole route, back and forth, then have them repeat it.

:doh:Well, I asked on the Hoggit forum also. And got basically the same answer. Make the route adding return waypoints overlapping and add "go to wp". I was concentrating so much on using a .lua script that I completely didn't see the obvious, brain fart I guess.

Thanks for the response

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15