VİETNAM - F4 - F104 - F8

1Shot1KiLL

Yup. Agreed.

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly:

That has been driving me nuts since I came to DCS. There is no real strategy as to what should be done. Everybody develops the stuff they want, whether it matches what is already there or not. :cry:

I concur. I caught some flak for suggesting that the aircraft releases in DCS be organized in blocks. The blocks being major conflicts or portions of conflicts (WW2 West, WW2 East etc.) For example Early Vietnam would be a block then all the devs would focus on fleshing out that block with assets and aircraft, then they all move on to the next block and develop that one. That way there's uniformity and the aircraft we use are actually relevant in a tactical sense and authentic to their time. But no, I was told word for word "the game's a sandbox a**hole".

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly:

It's amazing that the F-4 has not been created to date,it was such an iconic aircraft and a real adversary to all the post war Eastern Block aircraft that have already been created for DCS.

Business wise,who ever creates this will make money,no question,it's a very business savy choice to create IMHO.

Personally I hope a F-4D or F-4E model is created,but at present this is just academic.

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I concur. I caught some flak for suggesting that the aircraft releases in DCS be organized in blocks. The blocks being major conflicts or portions of conflicts (WW2 West, WW2 East etc.) For example Early Vietnam would be a block then all the devs would focus on fleshing out that block with assets and aircraft, then they all move on to the next block and develop that one. That way there's uniformity and the aircraft we use are actually relevant in a tactical sense and authentic to their time. But no, I was told word for word "the game's a sandbox a**hole".

One of the best things for DCS for me, is that there is no such organization or such for module development.

The only gripe I have is that, I want way more RED air developed, but I suppose that too is slowly happening.

Yup, sandbox :)

There are already eras fleshing out, 70s-80s are becoming a thing, 90s too. Late WW II as well.

DCS is foremost a simulation of aircraft, and then combat, as much as people don't like to accept that :P

The only "guideline" I would like seeing is that more late 70s to mid 90s aircraft being developed, including the F-4E with ARN-101 that unfortunately got postponed. I believe this to be the era DCS does best, and there are many aircraft from these periods which, with additional modules, can be used to create many what-if and historical scenarios.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

It's amazing that the F-4 has not been created to date,it was such an iconic aircraft and a real adversary to all the post war Eastern Block aircraft that have already been created for DCS.

Business wise,who ever creates this will make money,no question,it's a very business savy choice to create IMHO.

Personally I hope a F-4D or F-4E model is created,but at present this is just academic.

Supposedly BST/ED will do an 80's era phantom.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).