[TRACK NEEDED] Cannot trim for landing

LeCuvier

When the plane is configured for landing, i.e., gear down and flaps fully extended, it's impossible to trim the plane for a neutral pitch. Even when the trim is fully tail-heavy, you need to pull the stick to maintain level flight. This appears unrealistic and makes it difficult to achieve a correct 3-point touchdown.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Fly faster and then it's neutral...

I mean, the slower you fly the more you have to pull in order to stay level/keep the current glidepath.

But if that's realistic, idk.

Are you kidding me? In the landing approach I fly around 220 km/h. In that phase I should be able to achieve a neutral pitch trim. In the 3 other warbirds that works fine.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 3 weeks later...