BS1+BS2 Upgrade serial numbers to DCS: Black Shark 2

BIGNEWY

• ED Team

Hi all

It is now possible to upgrade your BS2 upgrade to a full BS2 licence

you will require your BS1 and BS2 upgrade keys

Please login and follow this link

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/replacebs/

once you have the new serial please make a note for future reference.

your new key can also be found here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/dcs_black_shark_2/

Thanks

PLEASE NOTE THAT BLACK SHARK 2 UPGRADE KEYS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

Edited by NineLine

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 4 years later...

Hi thank you for this, but where can I find the serial key for the Steam version of Black Shark 1?

image.png

I do have this: DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade (download version) 

image.png

On this page, https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/replacebs/, the "Upgrade from DCS: Black Shark 1 to DCS: Black Shark 2:" field is filled in with my Black Shark 2 key, but no help as I don't find the Black Shark 1 key in Steam.

Do I have to pay the full  price?

Thank you.

Edited by grimnir

I'm in the same position, I originally purchased the game on Steam, then later a DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade here on the ED store, but cannot find a Black Shark 1 serial anywhere to process the upgrade / transfer to a BS2 key.

EDIT

I can see the BS3 Upgrade on Steam for around $10, would I be able to purchase this item, then transfer the key over to stand-alone?

If this could be investigated and a way forward communicated to people affected by this issue, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

Screenshot 2022-12-17 103724.jpg

Edited by BacchusZA
Additional Detail

10 hours ago, BacchusZA said:

I'm in the same position, I originally purchased the game on Steam, then later a DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade here on the ED store, but cannot find a Black Shark 1 serial anywhere to process the upgrade / transfer to a BS2 key.

EDIT

I can see the BS3 Upgrade on Steam for around $10, would I be able to purchase this item, then transfer the key over to stand-alone?

If this could be investigated and a way forward communicated to people affected by this issue, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

Screenshot 2022-12-17 103724.jpg

I submitted a support ticket explaining the issue, it is showing correct price now. Thanks ED.