Converted M2K Campaign

Baltic Dragon allowed me to convert the Mirage campaign to the Hornet. It is a perfect way to learn the Hornet. I have included all the needed files for the skins as well as the vFG Hornet Checklist for startup. If you have any questions please let me know. A quick side note, I will be continuing to work on mission 13 so that it will be an LGB mission. But right now I cannot get the JTAC to work properly. For now its just MK-82's. Enjoy every one!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305170/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks a lot for sharing, and kudos to Baltic Dragon for letting you do this .. hope Razbam doesnt mind :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I never ran it with auto start. It’s meant to be done as per the check list that was included in the file. Basically you need to do a lights test to get the audio to work. You should start up the right engine first and then do the lights test. That will allow the both radios to be up and running. I’ll double check to make sure the frequencies are correct.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi there, I've had some problems with the scripting breaking in both mission 1 and 2. I hit the lights test switch in my startup procedure (switch next to right thigh) but the IP's just quit talking. I can only hear myself. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi there, I've had some problems with the scripting breaking in both mission 1 and 2. I hit the lights test switch in my startup procedure (switch next to right thigh) but the IP's just quit talking. I can only hear myself. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi,

Same for me.

The frequencies were wrong. On Mission One Set Comm1 to 249, that should take care of it. And for Mission Two make sure it’s set to 250. If you look at the kneeboard all the correct frequencies are listed there. Just make sure they are the same. Green Radio is Comm2 and Red radio is Comm1.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Apologies, but how do you get to actually use this campaign? I have downloaded it, which seems to be a .rar file. Doesn't show up in my missions/campaigns , have placed it in the correct folder. The file extension seems to be the issue (not a computer genius by any means). Do you simply change the file extension to .cmp or .miz? Would like to try this but have had no luck yet.

Cheers and sorry if it's a simple or stupid question.

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

If it's a .rar or .zip it means its a compressed file which is pretty normal for downloads.

If you have compression utility you can maybe right click and select extract files. Failing that you may need to download a tool (they are really useful).

Either way you'll end up with a folder containing all the .mis files and you place the whole folder in your en/campaigns folder.

I've never installed alternate skins before.

I tried just loading them with OVGME but file "306" and "Line" cause an overlap with "301"

Am I doing something wrong here?

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Don’t add them via ovgme. All you need to do is add them to your liveries folder in you save games folder.

Ah thanks, I'll try that then :)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Heads up for everyone, I’ve change a bunch of times and weather conditions for this campaign. It was just too bland for my tastes. I am currently running through it right now and once I am done I will release it as a semi-final version. Once a TGP is released I’ll change the last mission to be a LGB mission as it was designed.

Also I have made a multi player version as well. I will release that with in a few days. I have not however tested it out, so I am unsure as to its workability. But for those that want a wingman I’ve got you covered I hope!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]