New Weapons Mod

Flarpt

As I told you already, I don't think this AC has a code-level (DLL) weapon interface, so there's nothing to connect the weapons to.

I do not remember asking about adding weapons to any Yak, having just purchased it this week.Regardless, if you want respect, then practice using it. Because you certainly do not know who you are talking to kiddo.

The hell is wrong with you? Did I accidentally pish on your cornflakes or something? Anyway, you really seem to like that Alzheimer's beer since this is what you asked in another thread a couple of days ago and I replied to you there: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3709132&postcount=26

And now take a chill pill and cheer up, that's a good boy. & I'll see ya when I see ya, OK?

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

The hell is wrong with you? Did I accidentally pish on your cornflakes or something? Anyway, you really seem to like that Alzheimer's beer since this is what you asked in another thread a couple of days ago and I replied to you there: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3709132&postcount=26

And now take a chill pill and cheer up, that's a good boy. & I'll see ya when I see ya, OK?

Was there some P.M.ing going on there ?

Cause actually, you replied to someone else:

Як-52B incoming! (Seriously though, can someone please make a mod of this? :() ]

The OP of this thread just 'seconded' that thread, and even if you thought you'd explained ... you don't think there's even a little chance that maybe :

I don't think this AC has a code-level (DLL) weapon interface, so there's nothing to hook up the pods with.

just means absolutely nothing to someone that has 20 posts in total & maybe hasn't investigated the program architecture of the game ?

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

I had tried to get through the crane structures near the piers

from south to North and made it as far as the very last rectangle.

I had just purchased a OR CV1 and its like I need to learn how to }

fly all over again. This was My very first attempt in VR and I made it.

I have gone back and tried again and am not so lucky and its very

frustrating. Roki Tunnel is a lost cause and the one in PG through

the mountain via RR tracks.

Cant land the Dora fer beans, but DCS is so Awesome !

I had tried to get through the crane structures near the piers

from south to North and made it as far as the very last rectangle.

I had just purchased a OR CV1 and its like I need to learn how to }

fly all over again. This was My very first attempt in VR and I made it.

I have gone back and tried again and am not so lucky and its very

frustrating. Roki Tunnel is a lost cause and the one in PG through

the mountain via RR tracks.

Cant land the Dora fer beans, but DCS is so Awesome !

Cool... But why did you drag up an old weapons mod post to post this in?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.