GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT - Page 234 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-06-2019, 12:24 AM   #2331
mikemadmax20

Hi Andre:
It's been a while since we last connected. As you may (or may not recall), I purchased my KW-908 a couple of years ago. A fantastic product (although I had to eventually replace my power module). The sense of immersion it adds to my flight sim is incredible.
Also, here's a shout out to f410. I also acquired the Simshaker for Aviators software when it became available. Together they both make my DCS F/A/-18 rock.
I was initially flying BMS's Falcon until the early release of the F/A-18. Now I'm back with DCS and exclusively flying the Hornet.
I'd like to kick it up a notch and add a buttkicker. I have an Air Force Gaming seat and would like to get you guys advice on which one to get - The Buttkicker Gamer 2 or, the Buttkicker Simulation Kit. I don't believe my AF Seat will accommodate the BK Gaming 2. Your thoughts would be appreciated. BTW, I plan to your FSE Vibrating Pad in March - no later than April.
Best regards,
Mike "Mad Max"
mikemadmax20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:45 AM   #2332
=Andre=
Veteran

Hi Mike,
unfortunately I'm not so good at bass-shakers types to advise you. When developing I use the Buttkicker Gamer 2.

=Andre= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:30 AM   #2333
mikemadmax20

Hi again Andre:
Thanks for your quick reply. I guess I'll go with BK Gamer 2 and see how I can somehow attach it to my Air Force Gaming Seat.
Thanks again,
Mike "Mad Max"
mikemadmax20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:33 AM   #2334
=Andre=
Veteran

Good luck, Mike!

Old 02-08-2019, 10:55 AM   #2335
y905

Default SDK for the jeatseat

Hi Andre, i buyed your jetseat and simshaker wings an was total happy with it, i also built a g-seat or better pneumatic motiion cue system who works now perfect in combination with your great seat, so i use simtools and have a lot of plugins for games who are not supported by the jetseat for example roller coaster 2 or elite dangerousi want to ask if it possible to get the sdk for the jetsdeat somewhere. i look at the old homepage from gametronix but the sdk is gone, i dont wont to sell later nothing i will do it for my one and maybe for my little son, rollercoaster with the g-seat and your jetseat in combination would be a lot fun, maybe you can check out me building threat on homecockpits, greetings volker
y905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:56 AM   #2336
=Andre=
Veteran

Hi y905,
SDK seems to be where it was supposed to be
http://gametrix.ru/files/drivers/UBW_SDK.rar

Old 02-09-2019, 09:46 AM   #2337
y905

Hi Andre, thanbks !!!!
y905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 05:13 PM   #2338
Nascar

I purchased a Gametrix JetSeat KW-908 some years ago and eventually I burned out the power supply forgetting to turn it off. I recently ordered the Olive Drab VIBRATING PAD GAMETRIX JETSEAT FSE. It is way more comfortable and easier to keep still on a chair. The vibrations seem a lot better and it looks more adult focused. For people that run into problems with the KW-908 I would highly suggest upgrading.
Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate
Nascar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:59 PM   #2339
pj

I received my Jetseat 908 Saturday and have been testing it since. What a great piece of gear! I plugged my Buttkicker into the audio output and have been using both together, the Buttkicker for general vibrations and the Jetseat to emphasize effects, together they bring so much life to the sim - I can't imagine flying without them anymore!
Old 02-13-2019, 01:24 PM   #2340
=Andre=
Veteran

Great news! Cheers!